Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I like how we rewrote history and decided that the GS Pick= Lillard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    I like how we rewrote history and decided that the GS Pick= Lillard.
    I don't think anyone is saying that, just saying we were close. More blaming Portland for finally being intelligent. They are on a hot streak of signings and draft picks.

Matthews
    Batum
    Lillard
    Even Myers Leonard, although maybe not lottery worthy, seems like he will be a serviceable big.

Though I think Aldridge's contract kind of sucks. He is a jump shooting version of Al, who is slightly more well rounded, but just as ****ty on defense and is worse in clutch situations.

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Never forget.
    Always remember!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Good thread mellow. We'll have to see how the Jazz do now that a thread has been made with some effort. I liked the story about Hickson. My prediction is he'll finish the season in Portland, not necessarily to the liking of Portland's management.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't think anyone is saying that, just saying we were close. More blaming Portland for finally being intelligent. They are on a hot streak of signings and draft picks.

Matthews
    Batum
    Lillard
    Even Myers Leonard, although maybe not lottery worthy, seems like he will be a serviceable big.

Though I think Aldridge's contract kind of sucks. He is a jump shooting version of Al, who is slightly more well rounded, but just as ****ty on defense and is worse in clutch situations.
    Aldridge is a little soft but unlike Al, is truly elite on offense. Despite being a jump shooter he draws more fouls and, more importantly, has a higher TS%. The indirect benefit is he usually draws the other teams shot blocker away opening it up for all their slashers. His +/- ratings are of superstar caliber level the last three years (+9.6, +11.1, +14.4).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Aldridge is a little soft but unlike Al, is truly elite on offense. Despite being a jump shooter he draws more fouls and, more importantly, has a higher TS%. The indirect benefit is he usually draws the other teams shot blocker away opening it up for all their slashers. His +/- ratings are of superstar caliber level the last three years (+9.6, +11.1, +14.4).
    Truly elite is a little overblown. Him and Jefferson have practically identical per48 stats. The only two things that jump out is that Aldridge gets to the line 1.7 more times, and Jefferson averages 2.8 more rebounds.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Truly elite is a little overblown. Him and Jefferson have practically identical per48 stats. The only two things that jump out is that Aldridge gets to the line 1.7 more times, and Jefferson averages 2.8 more rebounds.
    Good post. Aldridge is definitely very very good though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Good post. Aldridge is definitely very very good though.
    He is someone you have to worry about, because, like Al, if he gets hot, he can truly decimate anyone given a 1 on 1 match-up.

Millsap has been able to have great games against Aldridge in the past, including a 31 and 11 outing last season.

Given his impressive measurements and mobility for his size, Aldridge should be a much more dominant big man.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Enough of the crying
    Remember these people

Don't remember seeing them Wednesday.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Truly elite is overblown, But I think he is a far better player then Big Al. On the season as a whole so far, Aldridge has a +/- of +28, Al jeff is -84. Thats a pretty huge disparity. I know +/- isnt perfect. But the difference is ridiculous.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Can't wait to see Kanter's 5 minutes!
    if he gets 5 minutes. he did not get 5 minutes last game he got 4:47 last time.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    Can we stop bitching for one thread? HOOLY ****. The horse is dead, the horse is dead.

I hope we win, I hope Kanter gets some time.
    thre horse died, his children died, his grand children died.
    we are now beating the dead horse great grand children to dead
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hope Big Al Jefferson plays intense defense on Aldridge and Hickson, totally giving them a cold streak.

There.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    if he gets 5 minutes. he did not get 5 minutes last game he got 4:47 last time.
    I rounded up
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    All the bickering aside this should be a very telling, interesting game. If we come out, and play like we should it'll be a great game.
    A good win here makes the Houston loss look more like a hiccup, another bad loss and we may be in trouble going forward.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN