Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 202
  1. #31
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    12,602
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Don't remember seeing them Wednesday.
    Burn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #32
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trapped in a Trap
    Posts
    24,094
    Rep Power
    43
    Also, this game is super important for Saturday's game too. The Jazz have only beaten 1 team with a winning record on the road. If the Jazz win tonight, Portland will no longer have a winning record and our chances of beating them on the road increase exponentially.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

    12) Goose

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,348
    Rep Power
    27
    So how care to put a wager on kanter's minutes(assuming it aint a blowout).
    i'd say between 3 and 4 minutes

    corbin would agrue that we need big al's defines vs lamarcus.
    so matchups dictate more jefferson less kanter
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  4. #34
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between where I was and where I am going.
    Posts
    5,217
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Also, this game is super important for Saturday's game too. The Jazz have only beaten 1 team with a winning record on the road. If the Jazz win tonight, Portland will no longer have a winning record and our chances of beating them on the road increase exponentially.
    You go Professor!!!

    Last edited by mellow; 02-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Messina, Jabari and Monroe. The perfect summer.

  5. #35
    BF Leauge CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,717
    Rep Power
    37
    It'll be tough keeping Hickson off the boards.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    24
    Ahhhh *****

    Lilliard vs Tinsley/Watson

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    7
    Sometimes Matthews turns into a major chucker and plays hero ball in Utah, almost like he is trying to really prove that letting him go was a mistake. This could be a rough night for us, Portlands bench is awful, but Hayward is out so our bench definitely takes a hit. Not to mention Lillard could have a career game against our weak PG's. If the Jazz come out with energy and hustle we can win, if we play with no heart like we did against portland we are screwed. I say at best we split the next two games

  8. #38
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    i think we just let our bench beat up their bench, then wwham bam thank you mam we win.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  9. #39
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i think we just let our bench beat up their bench, then wwham bam thank you mam we win.
    They only play their bench guys for like 7 seconds.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    35
    No Hayward, very little Favors and Kanter, possibly no Burks and 40+ mins of Foye, Al and Millsap?

    No thanks.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    I like how we rewrote history and decided that the GS Pick= Lillard.
    Rumors were we had a trade in place with Toronto for Millsap for Lilliard and others. If we had gotten the 7th pick, Lilliard was taken 6th, Sac and/or Cleveland could have probably gotten the player they drafted plus Millsap.

    I think we would have Lilliard if we would have gotten that pick.

    We would probably have Lilliard, not have Millsap. It would have been perfect for this team.

    PG - Lilliard,
    SG - Hayward
    SF - Marvin
    PF - Al
    C - Favors

    That would have been a very, very good team.

  12. #42
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    They only play their bench guys for like 7 seconds.
    true enough. but our bench is better then our starters, so yeah...
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  13. #43
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,597
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Ahhhh *****

    Lilliard vs Tinsley/Watson
    What should have been an internal battle....grrrrrr
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  14. #44
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,800
    Rep Power
    78
    I think it's funny that Gordie can't play if he misses a practice. Like the Jazz game plan for each opponent:

    Corbin: OK, when we're on offense against Portland we're going to throw it into Big Al. Then he makes his move(s), and if the shot isn't there, he throws it back out and we try it a 2nd time.
    Team: umm, don't we do that every possession?
    Corbin: No, this time I want you guys to really push the ball up the court before throwing it into Jefferson. That way, maybe we can get it to him 3 times instead of 2. Everyone else can just stand around and watch Al. Now let's all practice where you'll be standing and what you'll be looking at.
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

  15.  

     

  16. #45
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I think it's funny that Gordie can't play if he misses a practice. Like the Jazz game plan for each opponent:

    Corbin: OK, when we're on offense against Portland we're going to throw it into Big Al. Then he makes his move(s), and if the shot isn't there, he throws it back out and we try it a 2nd time.
    Team: umm, don't we do that every possession?
    Corbin: No, this time I want you guys to really push the ball up the court before throwing it into Jefferson. That way, maybe we can get it to him 3 times instead of 2. Everyone else can just stand around and watch Al. Now let's all practice where you'll be standing and what you'll be looking at.
    Don't forget the complex defensive plan: Foye guarding the deadliest opposing guard.
    Chop it!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •