Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    They did have some legitimate injuries. Lee had some sort of minor sugery near the end of the season as an example. Who knows how bad Steph Curry's ankle really was. The Warriors sure as hell didn't want him to come back. The prime example of the tanking was in the last two games of the season. In the 4 or 5 games before that, Klay Thompson was playing around 40 mpg. But in the second to last game against the Hornets, he only played 28 minutes and sat out the whole 4th quarter in an 83-81 loss. Then in their final game of the season against the Spurs's scrubs, Thompson played 29 minutes and again sat out the whole 4th quarter.
    I wanted to also say that another reason I don't like the Warriors is that I despise Mark Jackson. He led a locker room mutiny during his season in Utah, I didn't really care for him as an ESPN analyst, he was conceited to the point that he refused to work his way through the ranks as an assistant coach, and he completely played along with the Warriors tanking, at least in the last two games of the season. There was no logical reason to sit Thompson out the whole 4th quarter those last two games if they were trying to win.

Rep Level
    Does anybody doubt that, at some point, we could have swapped Al for an injured Bogut? As of today, would anybody rather have Al?

For all the apologists' praise over O'LongConner's patience (for which he does deserve credit), it remains true that we've been dragging around an unbalanced roster AND HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER.

It would be awesome to have Bogut returning to OUR roster, with the younguns having seen major minutes in his downtime. Then it'd be awesome to deal Millsap at this time and proceed with Bogut-Kanter-Favors.

Rep Level
    The article is off a newspaper somewhere I am sure. Just says that kanter has been playing less than expected and only played 5 the other jight. Some stupid comment from corbin, the obilgatory jazz will more than likely trade al or paul to make room.

As I watch gs they are good this year for two reasons. Jack and landry. Those guys are beasting hard this year.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    The article is off a newspaper somewhere I am sure. Just says that kanter has been playing less than expected and only played 5 the other jight. Some stupid comment from corbin, the obilgatory jazz will more than likely trade al or paul to make room.

As I watch gs they are good this year for two reasons. Jack and landry. Those guys are beasting hard this year.
    Don't forget Steph Curry. It takes a special player to shoot 45% on 3's at such a high volume (7 3PA's/game).

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Does anybody doubt that, at some point, we could have swapped Al for an injured Bogut? As of today, would anybody rather have Al?

For all the apologists' praise over O'LongConner's patience (for which he does deserve credit), it remains true that we've been dragging around an unbalanced roster AND HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER.

It would be awesome to have Bogut returning to OUR roster, with the younguns having seen major minutes in his downtime. Then it'd be awesome to deal Millsap at this time and proceed with Bogut-Kanter-Favors.
    Until he goes down for another half season with an injury.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Until he goes down for another half season with an injury.
    Tell me the story of that white unicorn.... you know, the unrisky risk?

Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.

Rep Level

Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.
    I just don't think he is worth the risk.

Rep Level

An unrisky risk wouldn't be a risk...

Rep Level
    An unrisky risk wouldn't be a risk...
    You must be Sherlock.

Rep Level
    You must be Sherlock.
    You must be a Moran.

Rep Level
    You must be a Moran.
    Read the full thread you ****.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I just don't think he is worth the risk.
    The risk of Jefferson? Wowzers....

Rep Level
    Read the full thread you ****.
    I did, but that isn't really necessary to see that only a Moran would talk about making "unrisky risks."

Rep Level
    I did, but that isn't really necessary to see that only a Moran would talk about making "unrisky risks."
    You clearly didn't read, because I was making a joke. Or, have you also made a trollish turn?

Good times.

Rep Level
    It makes me sad to see you guys fight.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111