Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,762
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    They did have some legitimate injuries. Lee had some sort of minor sugery near the end of the season as an example. Who knows how bad Steph Curry's ankle really was. The Warriors sure as hell didn't want him to come back. The prime example of the tanking was in the last two games of the season. In the 4 or 5 games before that, Klay Thompson was playing around 40 mpg. But in the second to last game against the Hornets, he only played 28 minutes and sat out the whole 4th quarter in an 83-81 loss. Then in their final game of the season against the Spurs's scrubs, Thompson played 29 minutes and again sat out the whole 4th quarter.
    I wanted to also say that another reason I don't like the Warriors is that I despise Mark Jackson. He led a locker room mutiny during his season in Utah, I didn't really care for him as an ESPN analyst, he was conceited to the point that he refused to work his way through the ranks as an assistant coach, and he completely played along with the Warriors tanking, at least in the last two games of the season. There was no logical reason to sit Thompson out the whole 4th quarter those last two games if they were trying to win.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Does anybody doubt that, at some point, we could have swapped Al for an injured Bogut? As of today, would anybody rather have Al?

    For all the apologists' praise over O'LongConner's patience (for which he does deserve credit), it remains true that we've been dragging around an unbalanced roster AND HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER.

    It would be awesome to have Bogut returning to OUR roster, with the younguns having seen major minutes in his downtime. Then it'd be awesome to deal Millsap at this time and proceed with Bogut-Kanter-Favors.

  3. #18
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    10960
    The article is off a newspaper somewhere I am sure. Just says that kanter has been playing less than expected and only played 5 the other jight. Some stupid comment from corbin, the obilgatory jazz will more than likely trade al or paul to make room.

    As I watch gs they are good this year for two reasons. Jack and landry. Those guys are beasting hard this year.

  4. #19
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,762
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    The article is off a newspaper somewhere I am sure. Just says that kanter has been playing less than expected and only played 5 the other jight. Some stupid comment from corbin, the obilgatory jazz will more than likely trade al or paul to make room.

    As I watch gs they are good this year for two reasons. Jack and landry. Those guys are beasting hard this year.
    Don't forget Steph Curry. It takes a special player to shoot 45% on 3's at such a high volume (7 3PA's/game).

  5. #20
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,978
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Does anybody doubt that, at some point, we could have swapped Al for an injured Bogut? As of today, would anybody rather have Al?

    For all the apologists' praise over O'LongConner's patience (for which he does deserve credit), it remains true that we've been dragging around an unbalanced roster AND HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER.

    It would be awesome to have Bogut returning to OUR roster, with the younguns having seen major minutes in his downtime. Then it'd be awesome to deal Millsap at this time and proceed with Bogut-Kanter-Favors.
    Until he goes down for another half season with an injury.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Until he goes down for another half season with an injury.
    Tell me the story of that white unicorn.... you know, the unrisky risk?

    Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

    Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,978
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Tell me the story of that white unicorn.... you know, the unrisky risk?

    Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

    Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.
    I just don't think he is worth the risk.

  8.  

     

  9. #23
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,762
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Tell me the story of that white unicorn.... you know, the unrisky risk?

    Or, if you don't want to tell that one, maybe you can talk about the team that became great without having to make risks (unrisky or risky risks). Let's call this the rainbow story.

    Unicorns and rainbows... I'm sure you can add some dick humor to this, too. Fun times.
    An unrisky risk wouldn't be a risk...

  10. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    An unrisky risk wouldn't be a risk...
    You must be Sherlock.

  11. #25
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,762
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    You must be Sherlock.
    You must be a Moran.

  12. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    You must be a Moran.
    Read the full thread you ****.

  13. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I just don't think he is worth the risk.
    The risk of Jefferson? Wowzers....

  14. #28
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Freakin' In!
    Posts
    10,762
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    8489
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Read the full thread you ****.
    I did, but that isn't really necessary to see that only a Moran would talk about making "unrisky risks."

  15. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    I did, but that isn't really necessary to see that only a Moran would talk about making "unrisky risks."
    You clearly didn't read, because I was making a joke. Or, have you also made a trollish turn?

    Good times.

  16. #30
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,472
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44276
    It makes me sad to see you guys fight.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •