Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,130
    Total Rep Points
    43744
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Saw Enes Kanter at the bar last night.

    He was at the huka bar.
    I told him that im glad he is on the jazz and wish he could get more time on the court. He said people are always telling him that they want him to play more.

  2. #2
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Was he smoking da sheesha??

  3. #3
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,130
    Total Rep Points
    43744
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    No but he definately seemed to be having a good time i took a picture of him at about 01:00 in the morning and will try to post it sometime when im off work. (i have an old flip phone that is about 7 years old and i have never posted a pic on jazz fanz before cause i dont know how, but i did finally figure out how to get an avatar so maybe i will figure out how to get the pic from my phone to my computer and then onto jazzfanz.)

  4. #4
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ŁĄŁ
    Posts
    31,655
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I talked to Millsap at the Huka Bar a few years back. He was cool.

    /csb
    #BringBackUGLI

  5. #5
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    11,154
    Total Rep Points
    10890
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    No but he definately seemed to be having a good time i took a picture of him at about 01:00 in the morning and will try to post it sometime when im off work. (i have an old flip phone that is about 7 years old and i have never posted a pic on jazz fanz before cause i dont know how, but i did finally figure out how to get an avatar so maybe i will figure out how to get the pic from my phone to my computer and then onto jazzfanz.)
    This can be accomplished in a few easy steps:

    1. Send the picture from your phone to your email. Assuming your phone has picture messaging just do it like you would any picture message, but put in your email address as the recipient instead of a phone number.

    2. Save the picture to your computer.

    3. (Optional) Upload the picture to tinypic.com

    4. Post on JazzFanz (either from your comp or via the tinypic link)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    bestbuy has a bar now?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  7. #7
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,126
    Total Rep Points
    24789
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    You gotta give me a ring next time you see Enes, fish.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    40
    Total Rep Points
    68
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I hope Enes is a Jazzman for life. He's a championship caliber piece. He's very raw right now, but I'm excited about his potential. It's nice to hear he's out and about and willing to engage with fans.

  9. #9
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    11,154
    Total Rep Points
    10890
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    You gotta give me a ring next time you see Enes, fish.
    Like a promise ring?



    Is fish going to wait for you while you're in Cleveland?

  10. #10
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    He was at the huka bar.
    I told him that im glad he is on the jazz and wish he could get more time on the court. He said people are always telling him that they want him to play more.
    Another reason to restore your faith in humanity.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  11. #11
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,126
    Total Rep Points
    24789
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Like a promise ring?



    Is fish going to wait for you while you're in Cleveland?
    Of course! We'll find a way to make it work. It's not like I'm moving to the god forsaken land of Canada.

  12. #12
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,307
    Total Rep Points
    12488
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    He was at the huka bar.
    I told him that im glad he is on the jazz and wish he could get more time on the court. He said people are always telling him that they want him to play more.

    Tell me more! Was he with anyone.? What was his general mood? You say he was having a good time, were there drinks involved?
    How far away from you was he? Were you kind of spying on him the whole time lol?
    "FEEL LIKE I'M ALL FLESH AND NO BONE
    I'M NOT THE SHAPES THAT I'M SHOWN
    HOPE I GET IT RIGHT TOMORROW"

  13. #13
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,130
    Total Rep Points
    43744
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    This can be accomplished in a few easy steps:

    1. Send the picture from your phone to your email. Assuming your phone has picture messaging just do it like you would any picture message, but put in your email address as the recipient instead of a phone number.

    2. Save the picture to your computer.

    3. (Optional) Upload the picture to tinypic.com

    4. Post on JazzFanz (either from your comp or via the tinypic link)
    Thanks for the tip.... i will give it a try tonight after i watch the game.

  14. #14
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,869
    Total Rep Points
    29089
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post
    and willing to engage with fans.
    Blondes and brunettes, with a couple of redheads for dessert.

    Enes needs to demand playing time. It will never happen, but a player revolt against Corbin is the only thing that might save this franchise from years of malaise until Favors, Kanter and Hayward are UFA's and take the first TRAX train out of town.
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

    No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

    Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

  15. #15
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ŁĄŁ
    Posts
    31,655
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    MoTown doin drugs today
    #BringBackUGLI

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •