Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    he should have been at the gym working on his posture whilst riding pine.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Huka bar is full of 21 year old sluts. Perfect spot for a young NBA player

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Tell me more! Was he with anyone.? What was his general mood? You say he was having a good time, were there drinks involved?
    How far away from you was he? Were you kind of spying on him the whole time lol?

Sorry it takes so long for me to respond.... i know i told you about my employer crackin down on interwebz usage

Anyway.... he was only there for about 20 minutes and stayed mostly by the entrance. never went to the dance floor or anything from what i saw. Demarre carroll was also there for a bit but i dont think they came together. Kanter was with 2 other guys and then, i **** you not, he a hot chick showed up and he left with her.
    He didn't have any drinks... He was nice and approachable and people were taking pictures of him and with him quite a bit. I took one picture of him and just said hi and told him im happy he is on the team and wished he would play more and then i just left him alone cause i hate when people wont leave a celebrity alone.
    One of those party utah proffessional photographers tried to get him to pose for a picture and he got a little irritated and didn't want them to take his picture.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Demare and Kanter traded next week
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter jersey's are on sale @ Fanzz.

This just got real.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Kanter jersey's are on sale @ Fanzz.

This just got real.
    I'll ****ing murder you.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is some pictures i think (hope it worked)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did you tell him you know a genius who goes by franklin that would be willing to manage his money for a smaller than normal fee? No? **** you then I thought we were friends.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Here is some pictures i think (hope it worked)
    Nice pics. Seems like a cool guy.

Does he look/feel big in person?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter loves Utah, as a Kid he was watching Jazz games, becausse his compatriot Okur was playing here. He really likes Utah, but I think that every thing has his limit. Coach Corbin is destroying his emotional connection to the Jazz. I would not blame him for leaving the Jazz as a free Agent, for the way how he is handled here. The only thing he has learned from Corbin is, that hard work never pay out.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Nice pics. Seems like a cool guy.

Does he look/feel big in person?

Seemed tall and skinny too me, not as big as i thought he would be.... but i thought the same thing when i met karl malone.
    I think most all basketball players are skinnier than they look on tv. Imagine meeting jeremy evans lol.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Did you tell him you know a genius who goes by franklin that would be willing to manage his money for a smaller than normal fee? No? **** you then I thought we were friends.

Sorry frank, i will try to get ya next time.
    If i had any money then i might let you manage it

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Kanter loves Utah, as a Kid he was watching Jazz games, becausse his compatriot Okur was playing here. He really likes Utah, but I think that every thing has his limit. Coach Corbin is destroying his emotional connection to the Jazz. I would not blame him for leaving the Jazz as a free Agent, for the way how he is handled here. The only thing he has learned from Corbin is, that hard work never pay out.
    What makes you think Kanter is being emotionally destroyed? Is this something you are picking up from body language, interviews, anything other than your imagination?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    What makes you think Kanter is being emotionally destroyed? Is this something you are picking up from body language, interviews, anything other than your imagination?
    I have no idea if these young guys are getting upset or emotionally destroyed by thier lack of playing time, but i do think that the fans connection to the jazz is decreasing.

Also burks looks scared to try to do anything on offense, its like he is playing hot potato with the ball now. This is NOT the burks that i fell in love with at colorado, last year with utah, during summer league and during pre-season.... It seems that burks has found that the best way to get minutes is to get rid of the ball as quick as he can.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I have no idea if these young guys are getting upset or emotionally destroyed by thier lack of playing time, but i do think that the fans connection to the jazz is decreasing.

Also burks looks scared to try to do anything on offense, its like he is playing hot potato with the ball now. This is NOT the burks that i fell in love with at colorado, last year with utah, during summer league and during pre-season.... It seems that burks has found that the best way to get minutes is to get rid of the ball as quick as he can.
    Hayward went through that too. He has to learn to find his spots in the offense. It can be difficult in the Jazz system, because it really isn't defined, he has to find his spots.