Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,128
    Total Rep Points
    6990
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40

    I feel bad for you guys that watched the game tonight.

    I just saw the score and am glad I had to work.

    But at least we are fighting for a playoff spot. *sigh*

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,067
    Total Rep Points
    13376
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    I just saw the score and am glad I had to work.

    But at least we are fighting for a playoff spot. *sigh*
    how do you know what kind of game it was based on the final score? i actually really enjoyed it. sure there were the normal complaints, but overall it was a decent game.

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,277
    Total Rep Points
    46256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    how do you know what kind of game it was based on the final score? i actually really enjoyed it. sure there were the normal complaints, but overall it was a decent game.
    This.
    #dumptruckin

  4. #4
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,231
    Total Rep Points
    35835
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    fun it was early on dudes got hurt on both tema. watson make a thrrreeee
    lillard was fast throuth the defense. favors controlled the defense edrectively. kaner waw ballin to his boll got popped and he sat down wearily. burks made progress appernl=-tly by masteting the art of the game of hotpotatoes.
    carroll huslted aroung the couret and al is fat slow effecive whil millsap did quite well andmarvin got some rebounds.
    Foye kep chiuckin regardless tinslye disapperad crbin yeklled at carroll

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,128
    Total Rep Points
    6990
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Yeah, 10-22 with 21 pts is mind blowing. Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it, this is the next five years of Jazz ball once Al is resigned.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,941
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Yeah, 10-22 with 21 pts is mind blowing. Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it, this is the next five years of Jazz ball once Al is resigned.
    My wife has an extra tampon and some midol if you need it.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,067
    Total Rep Points
    13376
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    fun it was early on dudes got hurt on both tema. watson make a thrrreeee
    lillard was fast throuth the defense. favors controlled the defense edrectively. kaner waw ballin to his boll got popped and he sat down wearily. burks made progress appernl=-tly by masteting the art of the game of hotpotatoes.
    carroll huslted aroung the couret and al is fat slow effecive whil millsap did quite well andmarvin got some rebounds.
    Foye kep chiuckin regardless tinslye disapperad crbin yeklled at carroll
    better than 80% of the jazz coverage the media currently puts out.

  8. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,277
    Total Rep Points
    46256
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    better than 80% of the jazz coverage the media currently puts out.
    I feel like I should be getting some digits.
    #dumptruckin

  9. #9
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Portland Trailblazers got 77 points on 79 attempts.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  10. #10
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,890
    Total Rep Points
    30230
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    better than 80% of the jazz coverage the media currently puts out.
    JF is media?
    No Mediocrity

  11.  

     

  12. #11
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,067
    Total Rep Points
    13376
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    JF is media?
    i heard you once wrote an article for ksl, is this true bro?

  13. #12
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,898
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    the 2nd Qt was most enjoyable
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  14. #13
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    We kinda add some excitement at 4th qtr and just when we thought it would be a piece of cake we let them cut it to 5. If you look at it that way, yeah it was a fun game.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,123
    Total Rep Points
    3852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Yeah, 10-22 with 21 pts is mind blowing. Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it, this is the next five years of Jazz ball once Al is resigned.
    fun thing is when they show the stats of the starters you see big al with 21 points 9 reboudns you go like wow that guy had a great game.
    but if you see 9 reboyunds in 35 minutes and 21 points on 22 fg attempts you go like what?

    yet harp and boler are not pimping al like that.
    they are singing his praises wow he scored 21 and had 9 rebounds
    wow big al mvp.

    it's insulting
    Last edited by DutchJazzer; 02-02-2013 at 07:37 AM.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  16. #15
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,231
    Total Rep Points
    35835
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    fun thing is when they show the stats of the starters you see big al with 21 points 98 reboudns you go like wow that guy had a great game.
    but if you see 9 reboyunds in 35 minutes and 21 points on 22 fg attempts you go like what?

    yet harp and boler are not pimping al like that.
    they are singing his praises wow he scored 21 and had 9 rebounds
    wow big al mvp.

    it's insulting
    98 rebounds! wow resign him, that has to be some sort of record!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •