Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Portland Trailblazers got 77 points on 79 attempts.
    what are you saying by that?
    that is the norm to get more attempts than points?
    lets see
    clippers lost with 72 attempts scored 73 points
    raptors won with 81 attempts scored 98 points

miami lost with 70 attempts scored 98points
    pacers won with 70 attempts scored 102 points

orlando lost with 95 attempts scored 84 points
    boston won with 84 attemps scored 97 points

chicago lost with 78 attemps scored 89 points
    nets won with 75 attempts scored 93 points

bucks lost with 83 attemps scored 86
    knicks won with 76 attemps scored 96

sacto lost with 79 attempts scored 80 points
    sixers with 76 attempts scored 89 points

cavs lost with 88 attempts scored 99 points
    pistons won with 83 attempts scored 117 points

wizards lost with 83 attempts scored 76
    grizlies won with 78 attempts scored 85

hornets lost with 72 attempts scored 98 points
    denver won with 84 attempts scored 113

jazz won with 81 attemps won 86 points
    blazers lost with 79 attemps scored 77 points

i'm tired of this. notice it is a small sample size but only hortets have a better field goal attemp/point ratio than their oppponent and lost.

in other words big al has a low fga/point ratio he takes the most shots so it is bad for the jazz.
    also having big al off the floor lowers the opponents ratio so it's a double win
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    98 rebounds! wow resign him, that has to be some sort of record!
    typo
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
    --Confucius
    Watching Lilliard was enjoying. He is smooth.

Also enjoyed Favors' time and watching the battle for overpaid summer FA between Milsap, Hickson and Al. Why did Hickson play so little, and why did Luke Babbit prevent Milsap from scoring?
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Watching Lilliard was enjoying. He is smooth.

Also enjoyed Favors' time and watching the battle for overpaid summer FA between Milsap, Hickson and Al. Why did Hickson play so little, and why did Luke Babbit prevent Milsap from scoring?
    I agree about lillard... smooth is the perfect word to desribe him..... also fearless.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    that is the norm to get more attempts than points?
    lets see
    clippers lost with 72 attempts scored 73 points
    raptors won with 81 attempts scored 98 points

miami lost with 70 attempts scored 98points
    pacers won with 70 attempts scored 102 points

orlando lost with 95 attempts scored 84 points
    boston won with 84 attemps scored 97 points

chicago lost with 78 attemps scored 89 points
    nets won with 75 attempts scored 93 points

bucks lost with 83 attemps scored 86
    knicks won with 76 attemps scored 96

sacto lost with 79 attempts scored 80 points
    sixers with 76 attempts scored 89 points

cavs lost with 88 attempts scored 99 points
    pistons won with 83 attempts scored 117 points

wizards lost with 83 attempts scored 76
    grizlies won with 78 attempts scored 85

hornets lost with 72 attempts scored 98 points
    denver won with 84 attempts scored 113

i'm tired of this. notice it is a small sample size but only hortets have a better field goal attemp/point ratio than their oppponent and lost.

in other words big al has a low fga/point ratio he takes the most shots so it is bad for the jazz.
    also having big al off the floor lowers the opponents ratio so it's a double win

Sometimes I wonder if you are fighting this huge battle in your mind that has already been won. I mean who are you still trying to convince al sucks? Don't think anyone here still supports this sack of goo. Take a xany homey.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I thought last night's game was pretty enjoyable - Portland made a run but I never felt like they were going to take the game over. This is the first time I've seen Lillard play an entire NBA game - I don't watch Portland much being they're a WC team. I loved watching Favors defense give Aldridge headaches again. Carroll played well again and made his case for minutes. Burks didn't look for his shot; but he played decent defense, set some good screens (although he got clobblered a couple times when he forgot to set his feet on low post picks) and he took care of the ball when he ran the point - which is all you want from your 3rd string PG.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here's the funniest thing. Everyone is talking about how they loved watching Favors last night...for 25 mins. Kanter? 6 mins.

Al had 37 mins, Foye had 36. They went a combined 14-39. If you enjoyed that, I'm sorry. You are like the woman that gets beat up by her boyfriend but says its her fault.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Here's the funniest thing. Everyone is talking about how they loved watching Favors last night...for 25 mins. Kanter? 6 mins.

Al had 37 mins, Foye had 36. They went a combined 14-39. If you enjoyed that, I'm sorry. You are like the woman that gets beat up by her boyfriend but says its her fault.
    there where enjoyuable moments. eg millsap, favors, kanters 5:47 minutes, marvin williams defense, millsaps diiving for loose balls on the floor. evens burks defense.
    lillard in the second half was a joy to watch

i'll admit jefrson took 22 shots but there where times he was just an afterthought on offense
    there where times they force fed him UGH.
    and he played horrible d
    millsap and favors coveirng for him
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post

"It's not easy being green"!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Are Green and Dutch the same person?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Are Green and Dutch the same person?
    for me and green to know for you and the mods to find out
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post

Showing that the Blazers had a poor offensive game. Part of that was just them not shooting well but the Jazz did a decent job rotating most of the time and while Lilliard did get to the rim some we kept him out of there enough to win. That's hard to do when neither PG can stay in front of him and the team can't field any guard at all who doesn't have some kind of defensive liability.

Sure AJ isn't the greatest player ever but he's a lot better than Kanter right now. Portland was so terrified of him they collapsed half the team on him every time he had the ball opening the 3rd, until Foye broke their asses finally making a couple 3s. Those two shots were a big deal.

It's really weird seeing the full on crisis level meltdown going on here, the sky falls every day regardless of what the game result is. The team is missing Mo and Gordon really, really bad and that's why there is less room for Kanter to be out there as long as he's turning the ball over. Last night 2 TOs in under 6 minutes. Enes never should have been expected to be carrying a heavy load the first couple years. Obviously it would be better to have a PG than the current logjam but that hasn't happened yet. If one of the starters is traded Kanter will still be getting under 20mins.

It's going full retard to keep up with this trash like Corbin is a traitorous villain and the players are his victims. He put Burks, his #1 whipping boy according to this board, on the court with the game on the line to help seal the deal. If JF theory was correct Corbs would have gone with Tinsley no matter what. Burks and Foye did a good job staying in front of their guys and we won.

I do agree with those saying Locke is losing his mind, apparently he takes fan tweets personally. It's like mass hysteria how mad people are over Burks and Kanter.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Showing that the Blazers had a poor offensive game. Part of that was just them not shooting well but the Jazz did a decent job rotating most of the time and while Lilliard did get to the rim some we kept him out of there enough to win. That's hard to do when neither PG can stay in front of him and the team can't field any guard at all who doesn't have some kind of defensive liability.

Sure AJ isn't the greatest player ever but he's a lot better than Kanter right now. Portland was so terrified of him they collapsed half the team on him every time he had the ball opening the 3rd, until Foye broke their asses finally making a couple 3s. Those two shots were a big deal.

It's really weird seeing the full on crisis level meltdown going on here, the sky falls every day regardless of what the game result is. The team is missing Mo and Gordon really, really bad and that's why there is less room for Kanter to be out there as long as he's turning the ball over. Last night 2 TOs in under 6 minutes. Enes never should have been expected to be carrying a heavy load the first couple years. Obviously it would be better to have a PG than the current logjam but that hasn't happened yet. If one of the starters is traded Kanter will still be getting under 20mins.

It's going full retard to keep up with this trash like Corbin is a traitorous villain and the players are his victims. He put Burks, his #1 whipping boy according to this board, on the court with the game on the line to help seal the deal. If JF theory was correct Corbs would have gone with Tinsley no matter what. Burks and Foye did a good job staying in front of their guys and we won.

I do agree with those saying Locke is losing his mind, apparently he takes fan tweets personally. It's like mass hysteria how mad people are over Burks and Kanter.
    How is Mo and Hayward being out an excuse for not playing Kanter? So Kanter is the only guy who turns the ball over. It was obvious that both Favor and Kanter's defense was very good in the second quarter. Sidney Lowe mentioned it at the half but Kanter doesn't even get to play because he had two turnovers. Wow, if only Millsap, Foye, AJ were held to the same standard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's less margin for error when 2 key players are missing. Enes is going to be really good, but as is he's a turnover machine. Admittedly he probably wouldn't be if Corbin just used him as a garbage man but when he's in there he is going to get post possessions, which also points to the fact that Corbs does have some priority developing the guy.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    in what aspect?
    defensivly Kanter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jefferson(and its not even close)
    offensively i bet you if kanter gets 22 fg attemps he will get atleast 21 point like jefferson did.
    if kanter gets 35 minutes like jefferson did kanter gets atleast 9 rebounds like jefferson did
    consistency? some might argue al is consitent while kanter is not. imho al is far from consitent.
    clutchness gotta give that to al.
    experience goes to al.

anywhoo in what universe is al better thank kanter?

i am talking about last nights game but dont tell me if kanter isnt avg 33 minutes like al his.
    and takes 15 shots per game he wont avg atleast 17 points like al
    and atleast 9.x rebounds just like al.

in no universe is al>kanter
    01-21-2013