Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Enes fouls at a high rate and turns the ball over at a very high rate. You're high.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Enes fouls at a high rate and turns the ball over at a very high rate. You're high.
    both a symptom of lack of minutes
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    both a symptom of lack of minutes the guy needs playing time.
    to get used his teammates get the timing down of the guys he plays with.
    and get experience
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I stopped watching games over a month ago. I still check the forums on daily basis in case on trades/rumors. Right now, I consider my monthly cable bill a charitable contribution to Comcast. I literally have not even turned the cable box on in at least 2 weeks. Without the Jazz games, I'm not interested in watching anything on TV, as I'm used to on demand delivery through Netflix, Hulu, and others. Which means if the deadline passes without any moves, the heartbreak will be somewhat diluted by the fact I'd be paying $60 less a month.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    I stopped watching games over a month ago. I still check the forums on daily basis in case on trades/rumors. Right now, I consider my monthly cable bill a charitable contribution to Comcast. I literally have not even turned the cable box on in at least 2 weeks. Without the Jazz games, I'm not interested in watching anything on TV, as I'm used to on demand delivery through Netflix, Hulu, and others. Which means if the deadline passes without any moves, the heartbreak will be somewhat diluted by the fact I'd be paying $60 less a month.
    Have faith and pray, sir. Pray that you will come back to the path of righteousness, and begin watching Jazz games again.

You poor soul.

-George

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Showing that the Blazers had a poor offensive game. Part of that was just them not shooting well but the Jazz did a decent job rotating most of the time and while Lilliard did get to the rim some we kept him out of there enough to win. That's hard to do when neither PG can stay in front of him and the team can't field any guard at all who doesn't have some kind of defensive liability.

Sure AJ isn't the greatest player ever but he's a lot better than Kanter right now. Portland was so terrified of him they collapsed half the team on him every time he had the ball opening the 3rd, until Foye broke their asses finally making a couple 3s. Those two shots were a big deal.

It's really weird seeing the full on crisis level meltdown going on here, the sky falls every day regardless of what the game result is. The team is missing Mo and Gordon really, really bad and that's why there is less room for Kanter to be out there as long as he's turning the ball over. Last night 2 TOs in under 6 minutes. Enes never should have been expected to be carrying a heavy load the first couple years. Obviously it would be better to have a PG than the current logjam but that hasn't happened yet. If one of the starters is traded Kanter will still be getting under 20mins.

It's going full retard to keep up with this trash like Corbin is a traitorous villain and the players are his victims. He put Burks, his #1 whipping boy according to this board, on the court with the game on the line to help seal the deal. If JF theory was correct Corbs would have gone with Tinsley no matter what. Burks and Foye did a good job staying in front of their guys and we won.

I do agree with those saying Locke is losing his mind, apparently he takes fan tweets personally. It's like mass hysteria how mad people are over Burks and Kanter.
    As long as Al is on the team, Mo and Hayward can't be used to their full effectiveness...