Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    No schtik i promise.

Sorry to everyone that was annoyed or offended by me last night.... I dont take ambien very often (cause i dont want to get to a point where i cant sleep at all without it) but i have not been sleeping well and i have to work 12 hours today starting at 06:00 so i needed to sleep.

Usually my wife will make me go to sleep when i take ambien cause she hates dealing with me when im all messed up that bad. (i never that bad when drunk, but ambien really takes control of me) Last night she was out with friends so i was free to cause havoc and now i wake up and see what i did on jazzfanz last night and im a little embarrassed
    Ambien makes my vision extremely blurred almost to the point of hallucenation, and my motor skills go to crap. I usually end up crashing into stuff too cause it is hard to walk.
    I feel for you bro. I don't take ambien but do take celexa daily and Xanax as needed. Psych drugs are pretty scary. I had a complete black out a few weeks ago from drinking, this without taking Xanax that day. I woke up in a complete panic and now curb my drinking big time. I am not meaning to turn this to be about me, just want to say be careful with these drugs. They work fine when taken as prescribed and without interference of another chemical, but can be very dangerous as well, like deadly dangerous.
    Last edited by Vermin; 02-02-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    I feel for you bro. I don't take ambien but do take celexa daily and Xanax as needed. Psych drugs are pretty scary. I had a complete black out a few weeks ago from drinking, this without taking Xanax that day. I woke up in a complete panic and now curb my drinking big time. I am not meaning to turn this to be about me, just want to say be careful with these drugs. They work fine when taken as prescribed and without interference of another chemical, but can be very dangerous as well, like deadly dangerous.
    Thanks for the concern.
    I never drink when i take it.... also im still using the prescription that i got about a year ago (only for 30 doses) so i rarely take ambien. Only when i really really need some sleep.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    Thing is, whenever I've done the ambient thing i've been with a bunch of friends, not posting on the "JF"... but **** it its a party
    You should try drinking 4 Red Bulls and then pop an Ambien. You stay awake but start to dream as if you were asleep. It's like popping acid.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    You should try drinking 4 Red Bulls and then pop an Ambien. You stay awake but start to dream as if you were asleep. It's like popping acid.
    No wonder you look like a scary **** in your pic. Bro.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Except dropping acid is probably safer and has less longterm side effects...
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.