Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 116
  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,970
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Vacations, Dogs, Graduations, Etc...

    Anyone got a big vacation planned for this year?
    Planning on getting a new pet?
    Finishing up college?

    Share stuff with us bros and moes!
    #dumptruckin

  2. #2
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,823
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    No!!!






















    Now I'm depressed...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,549
    Total Rep Points
    12821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    60
    Orlando/eastern carribean cruise. Really wanted to go out of Miami, but guess it is a family vacation. Harry potter world looks cool though.

  5. #4
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    18,557
    Total Rep Points
    42990
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I might be going to aruba, but money is tight so that plan might disintegrate(?)

    Im taking my wife to a nice hotel in lava hot springs for valentines. We will wine and dine and get couples massages and soak in the hot springs.
    Should be a nice little vacation.

  6. #5
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    18,557
    Total Rep Points
    42990
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Orlando/eastern carribean cruise. Really wanted to go out of Miami, but guess it is a family vacation. Harry potter world looks cool though.
    I love cruises..... very affordable and lots of variety as far as places to see. I have been on 5 cruises myself.

    I had more fun when i stayed in cancun, but it was also WAY more expensive than a cruz, so all things considered i like cruises best i think

  7. #6
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,882
    Total Rep Points
    9287
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    As of now, we are planning on giving our kids a trip to Disneyland and Sea World for this coming Christmas. I'm sure we'll do some camping over the summer as well.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    No.







    Perhaps I might be getting a cat soon. I like the Savannah breed. Not sure if any of you cat-lovers would give any recommendations

    -George

  9. #8
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    11,058
    Total Rep Points
    9693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Perhaps I might be getting a cat soon. I like the Savannah breed. Not sure if any of you cat-lovers would give any recommendations

    -George
    I'm not sure they would want to reveal themselves in order to do so.

  10. #9
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,970
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Orlando/eastern carribean cruise. Really wanted to go out of Miami, but guess it is a family vacation. Harry potter world looks cool though.
    I bet you got a helluva deal on a cruise leaving out of Orlando.
    #dumptruckin

  11. #10
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,970
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I might be going to aruba, but money is tight so that plan might disintegrate(?)

    Im taking my wife to a nice hotel in lava hot springs for valentines. We will wine and dine and get couples massages and soak in the hot springs.
    Should be a nice little vacation.
    Why Aruba? Just curious. (I lived there for 9 months)
    That sounds like a cool Valentine's Day, bro.. well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    As of now, we are planning on giving our kids a trip to Disneyland and Sea World for this coming Christmas. I'm sure we'll do some camping over the summer as well.
    Nice. Where do you normally camp?
    #dumptruckin

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,970
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    No.







    Perhaps I might be getting a cat soon. I like the Savannah breed. Not sure if any of you cat-lovers would give any recommendations

    -George
    Cats are okay. Taste like chicken.
    #dumptruckin

  13. #12
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,548
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I've never had a pet in my entire life. True story.
    #lol

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I've never had a pet in my entire life. True story.
    Cool Story Bro.

  15. #14
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,548
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Cool Story Bro.
    Thanks!

    I HAVE been on vacation though and I have also graduated before!
    #lol

  16. #15
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,670
    Total Rep Points
    27791
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Have a baby coming in May and then in late July we are going to Vegas for a mini family reunion (mini still means 60ish people)
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •