Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Wuss.
    thats your opinion.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    thats your opinion.
    There's years of evidence on this board for us to pretty much call it fact by now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nice ass PKM thanks.

Soo Dutch, u wanna get some more of that fighting eh?
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's years of evidence on this board for us to pretty much call it fact by now.
    ok.
    i just like to keep my personal live(immature personality on this board) to remain seperate from my profesional life.
    I plan on training cops and other units and if i get Googled i dont want some jazzfanz post to come up. or pictures of me drunk out in the woods naked
    since this is my personal live. it must not interfere with my professional live.

if you where looking for a krav maga trainer and you googled him found on one hand his achievemtns/trainingcamps.
    and on the other hand jazzfanz post and other various boards. would you take me seriously give your hard earned money and get lessons from me twice a wekk? i bet not.
    or bette ryet if you have a security company and i give you a estimate of what it would train to train x guys for y weeks. and cost a couple of thousand bucks wouldn't you google me searching for supposed pics/credentials.
    and what if in those post i turn up to be the infamous immature trolling dutch.

get it. unlike the guy from jazz twitter i keep my professional live and personal live separate.

don't know what kinda work you do but i bet your employer does not know you have a secret dungeon where you play games with females. or you acted one time real immature at a party/camping and some video was made. would you employer like it.
    i dont know how the social media/network and other personal live stuff are being handled in the USA in relation to your profesional live.

but i did some stupid stuff back in the day good thing my father who is in security always warned me about dangers at parties/camping of when you go wild and someone films it it takes one button to screw up your live. so me and my friends never make certain vids and pics.

i hope you understand and if not i leave you with a qoute from selina kyle:
    There's no fresh start in today's world. Any twelve-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.

unlike her i wont get my hands on a cleanslate program. unless you have it lying a round.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    one more thing not because i'm immature trolling on here, does not mean i cannot be profesional in my profesional live
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ok.
    i just like to keep my personal live(immature personality on this board) to remain seperate from my profesional life.
    I plan on training cops and other units and if i get Googled i dont want some jazzfanz post to come up. or pictures of me drunk out in the woods naked
    since this is my personal live. it must not interfere with my professional live.

if you where looking for a krav maga trainer and you googled him found on one hand his achievemtns/trainingcamps.
    and on the other hand jazzfanz post and other various boards. would you take me seriously give your hard earned money and get lessons from me twice a wekk? i bet not.
    or bette ryet if you have a security company and i give you a estimate of what it would train to train x guys for y weeks. and cost a couple of thousand bucks wouldn't you google me searching for supposed pics/credentials.
    and what if in those post i turn up to be the infamous immature trolling dutch.

get it. unlike the guy from jazz twitter i keep my professional live and personal live separate.

don't know what kinda work you do but i bet your employer does not know you have a secret dungeon where you play games with females. or you acted one time real immature at a party/camping and some video was made. would you employer like it.
    i dont know how the social media/network and other personal live stuff are being handled in the USA in relation to your profesional live.

but i did some stupid stuff back in the day good thing my father who is in security always warned me about dangers at parties/camping of when you go wild and someone films it it takes one button to screw up your live. so me and my friends never make certain vids and pics.

i hope you understand and if not i leave you with a qoute from selina kyle:
    There's no fresh start in today's world. Any twelve-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.

unlike her i wont get my hands on a cleanslate program. unless you have it lying a round.
    hey, would you be willing to train me on how to use a video camera?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    hey, would you be willing to train me on how to use a video camera?
    that aint my specialty gues a misunderstanding occured
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    that aint my specialty gues a misunderstanding occured
    Bro, I read your long post and you seem to know a ton about videoing. How much would you charge by the hour?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bro, I read your long post and you seem to know a ton about videoing. How much would you charge by the hour?
    more than your broke *** can afford
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    more than your broke *** can afford
    Dutch is so afraid of the mods he's self-filtering out the word ass. What a pansy. Haha, run and hide my friend. Run. And. Hide.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dutch is so afraid of the mods he's self-filtering out the word ass. What a pansy. Haha, run and hide my friend. Run. And. Hide.
    it's fun hiding unde rmy desk.
    i get 4 infractions. so yeah i am afraid.
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    it's fun hiding unde rmy desk.
    i get 4 infractions. so yeah i am afraid.
    You're not even bright enough to withstand the mods and you think I'm gonna hire you to teach me camerawork? Foo.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I have no infractions. Does that qualify me to teach you to use a video camera?

I am awesome at video camera'ing!!!! How about now?
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

Dutch's resume seemed very impressive though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

hey, you gotta stay away from those HS* girls PKM, or your fecundity might get you in trouble :-)

*actually, I think they're middle school girls, even worse!
    a blast from the past...
    http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/