Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Senior Member Eenie-Meenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,189
    Total Rep Points
    1592
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Get ****ed, Hitler.
    So, what's the point being a jerk?

  2. #32
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,052
    Total Rep Points
    31049
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    The Jazz lost last night because of Kanter's raw offense. No troll.
    No Mediocrity

  3. #33
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,331
    Total Rep Points
    15633
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    So, what's the point being a jerk?
    I hope English is not your first language for your sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  4. #34
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,727
    Total Rep Points
    37447
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Get ****ed, Hitler.
    What did i say that offended you numberica? I think kanter should get more minutes..... um sorry?

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    256
    Total Rep Points
    666
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    The Jazz major problem is they believe that making the playoffs is good enough to keep the fans happy,and that is why they play the vets and have no vision or take any risks playing the young guys.They think they will have less people in the seats playing the rooks when nothing could be farther from the truth.nearly everyone would love to see an exciting brand of ball the youngins would bring win or lose,gaining experience with the hope of becoming something special.The Jazz just sell us with this predictable average crap brand of ball that maybe gets us swept every year.its freakin ridiculous and a stand needs to be made against Greg and his carsalesmen goons trying to sell us this lousy product.

  6. #36
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,331
    Total Rep Points
    15633
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    What did i say that offended you numberica? I think kanter should get more minutes..... um sorry?
    Holy ****, is this really happening?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Bumped so I don't have to search for this pile of **** when I have time to nuke it.

    Here's a hint, comparing two players' per 36 is complete garbage when their actual minutes per game are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Nice analysis, Goebels.
    If anyone needs anymore help, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  7. #37
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,727
    Total Rep Points
    37447
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Holy ****, is this really happening?



    If anyone needs anymore help, let me know.
    Ya i still need more help understanding why i was called hitler for saying i think kanter should get more than 5 minutes

  8. #38
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,331
    Total Rep Points
    15633
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Ya i still need more help understanding why i was called hitler for saying i think kanter should get more than 5 minutes
    It was sarcasm. Goebels was a Nazi. I was parodying Brown Notes for being an over-the-top jackass.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  9. #39
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,723
    Total Rep Points
    14520
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    His shooting rate will fall down if he plays as much as Al. And he will turn the ball too much & get blocked. The minor minutes he gets on the floor are filled with high percentage mid range jumpers because the opposition does not usually defend him there. If he was a starter, he would have to deal with the intense defense coming from the opposition which would definitely be a problem since we know Enes sucks against double team.

    You see the problem with his minutes is that he has so little experience on court that the only way you could turn him into a real 3rd pick caliber player is to give him minutes regardless of his performance. Utah might not be the team for that. So tough luck for him.


    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14

  10.  

     

  11. #40
    Senior Member Eenie-Meenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,189
    Total Rep Points
    1592
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I hope English is not your first language for your sake.
    I've forgotten more than you know about English. So in my haste I left out a preposition, who cares. It's people like you that are the problem on this site. You're only here to insult others -- 9,000 posts, what else do you with your life? I don't understand why the mods and Jason allow people like you to continue to post here, especially when you constantly violate the rules. You ruin the site.

    Oh, so this is supposed to be sarcasm -- just went back and read some of the other comments I had missed. Well, for one, people, or at least most people aren't on here to analyze the insults. We don't have time for this nonsense. Apparently, you don't have a job so you read every word on here.

  12. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,360
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    errr... Enes sucked last night.
    jefferson sucks every night
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  13. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,360
    Total Rep Points
    4257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    His shooting rate will fall down if he plays as much as Al. And he will turn the ball too much & get blocked. The minor minutes he gets on the floor are filled with high percentage mid range jumpers because the opposition does not usually defend him there. If he was a starter, he would have to deal with the intense defense coming from the opposition which would definitely be a problem since we know Enes sucks against double team.

    You see the problem with his minutes is that he has so little experience on court that the only way you could turn him into a real 3rd pick caliber player is to give him minutes regardless of his performance. Utah might not be the team for that. So tough luck for him.
    i bet you he would score more than 17 points on 15 fga.

    i bet you a 22fga for 21 points would most likely not happen
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  14. #43
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,727
    Total Rep Points
    37447
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    His shooting rate will fall down if he plays as much as Al. And he will turn the ball too much & get blocked. The minor minutes he gets on the floor are filled with high percentage mid range jumpers because the opposition does not usually defend him there. If he was a starter, he would have to deal with the intense defense coming from the opposition which would definitely be a problem since we know Enes sucks against double team.

    You see the problem with his minutes is that he has so little experience on court that the only way you could turn him into a real 3rd pick caliber player is to give him minutes regardless of his performance. Utah might not be the team for that. So tough luck for him.

    Thats alot of speculation

  15. #44
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Posts
    10,847
    Total Rep Points
    9034
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Kanter should be getting more damn playing time because his limited minutes suggests he should.
    Al should get fewer minutes because his limited defense suggests he should.

    It's not that damn hard.
    That's what she said.

  16. #45
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,331
    Total Rep Points
    15633
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've forgotten more than you know about English. So in my haste I left out a preposition, who cares. It's people like you that are the problem on this site. You're only here to insult others -- 9,000 posts, what else do you with your life? I don't understand why the mods and Jason allow people like you to continue to post here, especially when you constantly violate the rules. You ruin the site.

    Oh, so this is supposed to be sarcasm -- just went back and read some of the other comments I had missed. Well, for one, people, or at least most people aren't on here to analyze the insults. We don't have time for this nonsense. Apparently, you don't have a job so you read every word on here.
    It wasn't an insult. That you still don't understand that is confounding. Since it's not your lack of lingual comprehension anymore, it's now a different reason you're still hung up about this. I'll let you break that down, I wouldn't want to ever be mean on the internet. Or worse, make a joke that is above people's heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •