Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    sigh
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    I'd be curious to see those stats as well. NBA.com only lists the top 50 of each type of player combo (1-player, 2-player, etc.) though. Does anyone know where comprehensive stats on player combinations can be found?
    Not sure if serious?

http://www.nba.com/statistics/plusmi...it=9&team=Jazz

Favors/Kanter are +17 for the year.
    Jeff/Kanter are +9 in limited time.

No sign of Jefferson/Favors...who would likely be the starters.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    GVC, yep.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jazz are in serious contention for the fifth spot. I'm starting to doubt any moves will be made considering the easy schedule and Mo Williams returning to give a shot in the arm/kill team chemistry.

Jazz are in an optimistic boat. Bleh.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Justys View Post
    Í'd be really surprised if the Jazz didn't trade Millsap. They were 1 and out last year in the playoffs, why would it be any different with pretty much the same team. They have a lot of the same problems that they did last year.
    Did you watch the team between 2008 and 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Brand's not a bad idea as a 3rd big imo. He's only playing 21 mpg this year and I doubt he'd expect more next year at this stage in his career. I'm hoping we have the balls (and sense) to go go with Kanter and Favors as our starters next season, someone like Brand who's a good leader and locker room guy by all accounts on the cheap as our 3rd big, and then some 4th big from the draft, FA, or even Tomic.
    Brand isn't a bad idea as a third big man. The problem is he wouldn't be brought in as a third big but rather as a starter. We'll justify it early on because everyone will hint that eventually Kanter/Favors will be able to replace him in the starting lineup, but of course that won't happen.

Jazz are in serious contention for the fifth spot. I'm starting to doubt any moves will be made considering the easy schedule and Mo Williams returning to give a shot in the arm/kill team chemistry.
    Agreed. I also think this will be sold heavily around the deadline about how committed we are to winning and how good we are now and some garbage about "we just need to see this team healthy!"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz are ****ing retarded for even thinking about re-upping Millsap or Jefferson. Not because they aren't any good, but because you don't spend a number 3 pick on a player to play back up and come off the bench.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Must. Make. Playoffs.

Will. Get. Embarrassed.

Have. Learned. Nothing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the Jazz should and will trade Millsap if there's any deal out there worth making. The Jazz were shopping Sap during the draft last year. Several teams could use him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I think the Jazz should and will trade Millsap if there's any deal out there worth making. The Jazz were shopping Sap during the draft last year. Several teams could use him.
    Several teams could also use Kanter and Favors, and much more effectively, might I add.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Must. Make. Playoffs.

Will. Get. Embarrassed.

Have. Learned. Nothing.
    Best post of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Several teams could also use Kanter and Favors, and much more effectively, might I add.
    Baazinga!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If you are a masochist then go ahead, sign him.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Must. Make. Playoffs.

Will. Get. Embarrassed.

Have. Learned. Nothing.
    As the Governor of Tankville, I must say at this exact point in time I have to disagree. Big picture, however, they should have sent anthrax into the locker room.

Then again, the successful have a way of planning and sticking through it whilst fickle losers would bust line and run like a yeller bellied chicken ****sŁĄŁ.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Er, yeah that's true too, but the Jazz aren't as motivated to trade one of them. Whereas, Millsap has every reason to go to a team where he doesn't have to back-up Favors.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    As the Governor of Tankville, I must say at this exact point in time I have to disagree. Big picture, however, they should have sent anthrax into the locker room.

Then again, the successful have a way of planning and sticking through it whilst fickle losers would bust line and run like a yeller bellied chicken ****sŁĄŁ.

Ill take this as a duck duck goose mother ****ing goose chase smack dab in the middle of ruby rebeling my little pony steeple chase burning down the house. Send that ****ing anthrax to me. I could use a change of scenery. I don't chicken out. ŁĄŁ til I die.