Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Er, yeah that's true too, but the Jazz aren't as motivated to trade one of them. Whereas, Millsap has every reason to go to a team where he doesn't have to back-up Favors.
    The Jazz are like a dude trying to play 4 girls all at once, and they all know each other.

Its not going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    A quick history review....

When Boozer's 12 million was expiring, and Milsap was a well paid back-up the Jazz did NOT trade Boozer.

Expiring AK 17 Million.....No trade.

Expiring Memo, who was hurt...traded for an exception at the beginning of the season.

I'm going to say no trade, he walks as a FA and the Jazz move on.
    Don't agree.

We did Parlay Boozer into Al, so Boozer shouldnt be in this discussion as Al expires this year. It was also at this time that we were well over the Luxury tax line, and I do remember hearing at the time that even if we let AK expired we wouldn't be able to sign or take on extra contracts without going back over the Luxury tax line.

We did trade Deron the other max guy, so that goes against this history. KOC has put us in a great position to have room to resign the 4 and add other pieces over the next few years. I've said all year I don't care if we trade Al now or let him expire, but don't think for a second we will bring him back. As far as I'm concerned, letting Al just walk is addition by subtraction.

You really think Marc Stein knows jack **** about what the Jazz are going to do?

Never trust an article that comes out of ESPN. Yahoo waay more reliable.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The Jazz are like a dude trying to play 4 girls all at once, and they all know each other.

Good analogy. But at this point, the Jazz should decide that it's definitively time to trade Sap and try to get the girls jealous of one another. If that doesn't work, then we should still trade Sap to help a team cut payroll, like we did with Devin Harris.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Must. Make. Playoffs.

Will. Get. Embarrassed.

Have. Learned. Nothing.
    Retarded!!
    Even if we get the 8th again & get swept, its better than the 9th spot & get a 14th pick.
    Last edited by PrinceJL; 02-02-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    Retarded!!
    Even if we get the 8th again & get swept, its better than the 9th spot & get a 15th pick.
    How can I take you serious when you dont even know what pick the 9th spot gets? Hint: Its not the 15th pick.
    Last edited by Hack; 02-02-2013 at 10:34 PM.

How can I take ypu serious when you dont even know what pick the 9th spot gets? Hint: Its not the 15th pick.
    GEEZ... 14th
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Remember how the Jazz drafted Brandon Knight?

That's all I got.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Ill take this as a duck duck goose mother ****ing goose chase smack dab in the middle of ruby rebeling my little pony steeple chase burning down the house. Send that ****ing anthrax to me. I could use a change of scenery. I don't chicken out. гег til I die.
    Whoa
    I have no idea wtf you are talking about..... repped

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post

You really think Marc Stein knows jack **** about what the Jazz are going to do?

Never trust an article that comes out of ESPN. Yahoo waay more reliable.
    I would rather just trust you in your infinate wisdom of preaching that the jazz will make a trade and to just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    Retarded!!
    Even if we get the 8th again & get swept, its better than the 9th spot & get a 14th pick.
    How about committing to the young players, developing them so you have a chance to do something in the playoffs other than be roadkill? I don't care at all about draft picks at this point with 4 top ones not getting enough minutes.

Very good post. More of this and less of the other stuff, please.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I would rather just trust you in your infinate wisdom of preaching that the jazz will make a trade and to just be patient.
    Crow never tastes so good.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    How about committing to the young players, developing them so you have a chance to do something in the playoffs other than be roadkill? I don't care at all about draft picks at this point with 4 top ones not getting enough minutes.
    The time has come for KOC to pull the rug out from under Ty. He didn't trade the third best player in team history for a couple of benchwarmers.

Quote Originally Posted by r_u_s_t_b_u_c_k_e_t View Post
    The time has come for KOC to pull the rug out from under Ty. He didn't trade the third best player in team history for a couple of benchwarmers.
    well said