Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74
  1. #16
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    8,401
    Total Rep Points
    14123
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Your middle eastern family should be able to get you something at the auction
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    juss too much talent. #cakks&pies
    HTML Chris Johnson fanclub//

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,669
    Total Rep Points
    40266
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If I were 19 again then I'd buy a street legal Polaris RZR and turbocharge dat mudda. #gettinsum
    Well done Sophie

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    But srsly, I'm not Dalamon. I hope you're just kidding around, because most think I am actually that dude.


    -George
    Emkay.

  4. #19
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,895
    Total Rep Points
    16281
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    If I were 19 again then I'd buy a street legal Polaris RZR and turbocharge dat mudda. #gettinsum
    I think this belongs in the panty droppers thread

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    If I were 19 again then I'd buy a street legal Polaris RZR and turbocharge dat mudda. #gettinsum
    Not 19, or an outdoorsman-type. But I will keep this in consideration

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Your middle eastern family should be able to get you something at the auction
    Not middle-eastern, but this was quite funny. Makin me eat crow for that topic I started. Keep it up, Craig.

    -George

  7. #22
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,501
    Total Rep Points
    80846
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Is this a stereotype I'm unaware of regarding middle-easterners? Are they known to buy their vehicles from auctions?
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Is this a stereotype I'm unaware of regarding middle-easterners? Are they known to buy their vehicles from auctions?

  9. #24
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    9,058
    Total Rep Points
    16121
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    I drive a 93 BMW in good shape. Still goes 170 km on the Autobahn.
    It has a rebuilt engine, only 110,000 Ks on it.

    Point is there are a lot of these over here in the 2000-2500 dollar range, over in your area I'm nore sure.
    We can disagree about religion. We can disagree about politics. but if you like the first three prequels of Star Wars just go ahead an unfriend me right now.

  10. #25
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    8,401
    Total Rep Points
    14123
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Cy can give you a FULL rundown on this beaut
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    juss too much talent. #cakks&pies
    HTML Chris Johnson fanclub//

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    14,669
    Total Rep Points
    40266
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Not 19, or an outdoorsman-type. But I will keep this in consideration
    The only demographic left for you is weed then. Talk to Honzy about the VWs.
    Well done Sophie

  12. #27
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,337
    Total Rep Points
    2287
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The only demographic left for you is weed then. Talk to Honzy about the VWs.
    I'm not sure how to take this exactly, frank...
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  13. #28
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    24,830
    Total Rep Points
    67557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Why no Jetta? I was looking at the Jetta TDI's for my next car. VWs are a blast to drive. If money were no issue I'd go buy a GTI today.
    Its just always seemed like a girl car to me...... and it seems that i only see females driving jettas. I like GTI's too though

  14.  

     

  15. #29
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,723
    Total Rep Points
    17873
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    I would recommend staying away from VW's. Just my personal experience as a mechanic. My old man has worked for the VW dealer for 10 years, and i spend a lot of time working on them with him. With such a tight budget i would also recommend staying away from the imports; BMW, mecedes, audi, saab. Not that they're bad cars, but with your budget your gonna be getting a high mileage one, which will inevitably need repairs, and they are significantly more expense to repair. You did get very lucky by not having to put any money in your mercedes. With your price range i would recommend a kia amanti. Has the old mercedes/bmw look to it, and its a solid car. Cheap to maintain and repair.


    this one is super clean and fully loaded v6 for 3500.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOADE...item337fa28383

  16. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    I would recommend staying away from VW's. Just my personal experience as a mechanic. My old man has worked for the VW dealer for 10 years, and i spend a lot of time working on them with him. With such a tight budget i would also recommend staying away from the imports; BMW, mecedes, audi, saab. Not that they're bad cars, but with your budget your gonna be getting a high mileage one, which will inevitably need repairs, and they are significantly more expense to repair. You did get very lucky by not having to put any money in your mercedes. With your price range i would recommend a kia amanti. Has the old mercedes/bmw look to it, and its a solid car. Cheap to maintain and repair.


    this one is super clean and fully loaded v6 for 3500.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOADE...item337fa28383
    $3,795 with five days of bidding left. That **** will go for much more than $3,500.

    One car I've heard no one mention which are known, to my knowledge, to be great cars as far as longevity goes are Volvos. I would strongly consider them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •