Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,142
    Total Rep Points
    14845
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67

    vslice Appreciation Thread

    I'll keep this short: He's arguably the best poster on the board.

    vslice, I know this is the most boring the Jazz have been since the early 80's and most people are waiting for the team to get pulled out of mud, but please post more.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,142
    Total Rep Points
    14845
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    I expect this thread to fail hard, btw. I hope I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  4. #3
    Senior Member Mr. McGibblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Posts
    1,196
    Total Rep Points
    6276
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34


    Hey vslice...I enjoy your posts and your drumming! Keep up the good work and live a well rounded life that involves posting here! Please come back. We've lost far too many due to overzealous mods - we can't afford to lose great people like yourself voluntarily!

    Go Jazz.

  5. #4
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,312
    Total Rep Points
    46481
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Great thread, Numbs. v has always been one of my favorites (top 3) and we don't see him around nearly enough.
    #dumptruckin

  6. #5
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,165
    Total Rep Points
    10726
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Dude's a stud.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  7. #6
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,101
    Total Rep Points
    42832
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I repped vslice the other day.
    #lol

  8. #7
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,312
    Total Rep Points
    46481
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    When it comes to straight Jazz talk and backing their **** up ... I've always liked;

    1. GVC
    2. vsclice
    3. Numbs

    in that order.
    #dumptruckin

  9. #8
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,142
    Total Rep Points
    14845
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    When it comes to straight Jazz talk and backing their **** up ... I've always liked;

    1. GVC
    2. vsclice
    3. Numbs

    in that order.
    I'm honored to get bronze in that lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  10. #9
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,165
    Total Rep Points
    10726
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    1. GVC
    I'm blushing.

    vslice is a hell of a lot more knowledgeable about the game than I am. I get basic strategic concepts/principles, but am not well schooled on the finer points.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  11. #10
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,539
    Total Rep Points
    16044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    When it comes to straight Jazz talk and backing their **** up ... I've always liked;

    1. GVC
    2. vsclice
    3. Numbs

    in that order.
    I know I'm #4 on that list.

    I agree. V is a great poster and a fun/insightful follow on twitter as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,312
    Total Rep Points
    46481
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I know I'm #4 on that list.

    I agree. V is a great poster and a fun/insightful follow on twitter as well.
    There is a mighty tie at #4 ..
    #dumptruckin

  13. #12
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,101
    Total Rep Points
    42832
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    For me the top posters lost still starts and ends with one man...

    InsideJazzMan
    #lol

  14. #13
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,539
    Total Rep Points
    16044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I expect this thread to fail hard, btw. I hope I'm wrong.
    Just keep UGLI out and it'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #14
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,101
    Total Rep Points
    42832
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Just keep UGLI out and it'll be fine.
    You tryin to keep me out of this thread?!

    I'm movin in lock stock and barrel.

    I'm gonna be in the pool, I'm gonna be in the clubhouse, I'm gonna be all over the shuffle board court!!!
    #lol

  16. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    I'm blushing.

    vslice is a hell of a lot more knowledgeable about the game than I am. I get basic strategic concepts/principles, but am not well schooled on the finer points.
    Hate to agree with you, but I agree with you. VSlice is in a completely different league. This thread is long overdue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •