Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here's my point. So far what we've gotten from the DWill trade (Feb 2011) that contributes to our starting line up is 8 pts and 3 reb, and that's from a guy that we got indirectly from the trade. But hey, look at all that potential we got back.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You know it's a ****ty season when JF starts bitching about Portland taking the consensus #1 seven footer to pair with LaMarcus Aldridge (who they stole from Chicago for Tyrus Thomas) and a guy who just won rookie of the year in a 127-128 vote (who they also stole in a trade for Randy Foye), and somehow using this as an indictment of Jazz Basketball.

Can't we all be OKC fans yo!
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You know it's a ****ty season when JF starts bitching about Portland taking the consensus #1 seven footer to pair with LaMarcus Aldridge (who they stole from Chicago for Tyrus Thomas) and a guy who just won rookie of the year in a 127-128 vote (who they also stole in a trade for Randy Foye), and somehow using this as an indictment of Jazz Basketball.

Can't we all be OKC fans yo!
    Well since you put it that way .. I'm embarrassed and fully on board supporting the FO.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think KOC and Lindsey are good hires. Keep in mind that if GSW didn't kamikaze last year, we might have been able to make a play for Lillard, or picked up another chip player in last year's draft. If Houston didn't blow 7 of their last 8 games last year, the Jazz would have had their pick as well.

You can only play the cards you're dealt.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Look at it this way -- the Jazz made the playoffs once and were out in four. In the process, they lost draft picks and slowed the development of their players. Nothing more needs to be said.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I dont have a real problem with KOC, i think this team has lots of talent.

I just wish we used it better

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Except for the fact that even Mr. KOC himself said thet 'it really hurt seeing him go' to another team-- likely do they they extensive amounts that they had scouted him, along with most-likely trying to do everything possible to trade up.

And they were a coin flip away, seeing as Sacremento apparently was open to trades.

But sure, keep that same train of though Mr. NUMBERICA.

-George
    I don't know why I had the though to respond to an obvious alt, so I'm somewhat altering course.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Nah, I just don't pretend to act like this current incarnation is the final product of KOC/Lindsey's vision for the team. I'm willing to give them time because I trust that they know what they are doing.
    Well i guess we could all speculate and assume about what may or may not happen.....however i think most of us look at what is actually happening in the present and discuss what could be done right now to improve this team.