Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,958
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3597

    Everyone tweet @UtahJazz saying #TradeJefferson please

    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Everyone tweet @UtahJazz saying #TradeJefferson please thx.
    this deserves its own thread thanks to xsy
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Well that'll increase his trade value for sure

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,958
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Well that'll increase his trade value for sure
    who cares about trade value.
    what could we get 3 4 draft picks who wont play?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #4
    Premium Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    2619
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Well that'll increase his trade value for sure
    I'd be happy if we traded Jefferson for a piece of stale cake.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  6. #5
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,885
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11247
    who is Jacob Rachiele? looks like an interesting dude.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    641
    Wouldn't it be more effective if you did it to @greginutah ?

  8. #7
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,885
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11247
    David Locke‏@Lockedonsports
    Could one person please tweet out that Ty Corbin was correct to go back to Jefferson and Millsap with Jazz trailing 77-71 - closed 27-14
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  9. #8
    Senior Member dipship31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1170
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    David Locke‏@Lockedonsports
    Could one person please tweet out that Ty Corbin was correct to go back to Jefferson and Millsap with Jazz trailing 77-71 - closed 27-14
    Tweet locke back that Al was 1-5 from the field the rest of the way after he came in as well. The reason we came back and played well was Foye, Burks, and Sap. We won the game despite Al tonight.

  10. #9
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,683
    Rep Power
    130
    Rep Level
    33992
    Quote Originally Posted by dipship31 View Post
    Tweet locke back that Al was 1-5 from the field the rest of the way after he came in as well. The reason we came back and played well was Foye, Burks, and Sap. We won the game despite Al tonight.
    This

  11. #10
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    who cares about trade value.
    what could we get 3 4 draft picks who wont play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    I'd be happy if we traded Jefferson for a piece of stale cake.
    This.

  12. #11
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    22
    Rep Level
    2133
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    This.
    This

  13. #12
    Senior Member IBProfane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    David Locke‏@Lockedonsports
    Could one person please tweet out that Ty Corbin was correct to go back to Jefferson and Millsap with Jazz trailing 77-71 - closed 27-14
    I replied to this and got a nice little DM from Mr. Locke. I told him that it was ridiculous to speculate that the bench wouldn't have pulled out the game considering they had outplayed the starters for the previous 40+ minutes of the game. He said he agreed, but that the end of a NBA basketball game is different from the rest of the game. Okay, David...okay.

  14. #13
    Premium Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    2619
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  15. #14
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Marvin begging for the ball and also kind of not begging for it at the same time.

  16. #15
    Senior Member dipship31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    19
    Rep Level
    1170
    Quote Originally Posted by IBProfane View Post
    I replied to this and got a nice little DM from Mr. Locke. I told him that it was ridiculous to speculate that the bench wouldn't have pulled out the game considering they had outplayed the starters for the previous 40+ minutes of the game. He said he agreed, but that the end of a NBA basketball game is different from the rest of the game. Okay, David...okay.
    I'll agree with Locke that Jefferson is probably more capable of closing out games right now than Favors/Kanter, BUT for the rest of the game we are starting to see these guys lead the Jazz to success on the scoreboard only to be squandered away by the lackadaisical starting group. Al does usually play well down the stretch which is all fine and dandy, but when every damn game we come out and score about 1 point per minute something has to give!

    This is basically how I feel every night:

    184566_10151316489833567_1595348606_n.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •