Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Rep Level
    BTW that dunk was sick but Ross' knee nearly missed the kids head.

http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Mark my words, with China's growing interest in basketball, we will have a dunker who is also a master in martial arts. He will be the world's best dunker as he does crazy kung-fu dunks.
    No wonder he will win it all or else it's the jury's ass what is gonna get whooped.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    BTW that dunk was sick but Ross' knee nearly missed the kids head.
    I agree. The kid would be in coma right now with Ross' knee in his back-head. But I think the risk makes it more exciting. And as for the painting Dunk of Evans, it was the risk of humiliating himself if he knocked down the painting and blew the joke. That takes balls to give a shot.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    I agree. The kid would be in coma right now with Ross' knee in his back-head. But I think the risk makes it more exciting. And as for the painting Dunk of Evans, it was the risk of humiliating himself if he knocked down the painting and blew the joke. That takes balls to give a shot.
    Yeah they were some risky dunks. Would be a total fail otherwise.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Rep Level
    Jeremy was robbed. I wouldn't even bother posting about this if it were even close. Evans stole the show.

Rep Level
    I think the painting dunk was undervalued. THere was no mention about the fact he dunked it with his left hand. I knew Jeremy was going to get homered when they introduced him without mentioning who he played for. Besides the disrespect that Charles and Shaq displayed with not even knowing his name. Add on the fact that the league opened up the final vote to fans only shows you that the All-star weekend has become more about show biz than basketball.

Watching Jeremy's second dunk anyone with basketball knowledge would know how ridiculous that dunk was. His head was way above the rim. I think you could make an argument for Ross, he was great also but he should have been penalized for missing the dunk in the final round.

Rep Level
    Jeremy should have pulled Eaton out again and stood him by the basket and then with a lil running start jumpedup and posterized Eaton.The crowd would have went nuts,dunking over a tall white guy always gets a few bonus points also.Or being shot out of a cannon pointed at the basket would work too.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    I think the painting dunk was undervalued. THere was no mention about the fact he dunked it with his left hand. I knew Jeremy was going to get homered when they introduced him without mentioning who he played for. Besides the disrespect that Charles and Shaq displayed with not even knowing his name. Add on the fact that the league opened up the final vote to fans only shows you that the All-star weekend has become more about show biz than basketball.

Watching Jeremy's second dunk anyone with basketball knowledge would know how ridiculous that dunk was. His head was way above the rim. I think you could make an argument for Ross, he was great also but he should have been penalized for missing the dunk in the final round.
    The final vote was to fans last year and they voted for Evans. I think at least.

Rep Level

Last edited by Shaggy; 02-17-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Rep Level
    BTW James White lost to David "white boy' Lee in a dunk contest.

Rep Level
    Not that it matters but I thought Ross's dunks were nice but should've gotten lower scores/votes because if you look he also barely was high enough to finish his dunks.