Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

The official Utah Jazz VS the Chicago getting bullied by Jazz Feb 8 on ROOT Sports, ESPN 1280 AM/ 97

It’s your Utah jazz!!!

VS

The bad guys

AT

Today is Friday will this guy get to play again? He has been tearing it up as of late.

There is this guy

Don’t worry jazz nation, this shouldn’t happen again.

GO UTAH JAZZ!!!
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Go Jazz! Looking for another big night for Utah!!!!! A Utah win and some key losses and it will be a good night.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Shout out to Ty Corbin for reaching .500 for the first time in his coaching career. In exactly 144 games as head coach he is 72-72.

Do you know who sits atop the all-time winning percentage for NBA coaches? None other than Mr. Tom Thibodeau of the Chicago Bulls. In 197 games he has coached his team to 141 wins and only 56 loses for an amazing .716 winning percentage.

The Bulls lost two in row to Indiana and Denver. It was only the 8th time in Thibodeau's career he has lost back to back games. He has only had one losing streak of 3 games, that occured earlier this season on a west coast road trip 3 games in 5 nights. Where his team lost to LAC, POR and HOU.

In comparison, Ty Corbin has lost 2 in a row 6 times this season, and 3 of those turned into 3 losses in a row.
    Last edited by mellow; 02-08-2013 at 11:31 AM.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bulls got thumped last night; which unfortunately gave them a chance to rest Noah for most of the game; who is playing with a sore foot.

Nate Robinson is playing suprisingly well - perhaps they'll put Derrick Rose on the trading block when he gets healthy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Thanks for the game thread golds, however i think you meant to put a pic of boozer in the thread and actually put taj gibson.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Thanks for the game thread golds, however i think you meant to put a pic of boozer in the thread and actually put taj gibson.
    you may be right.. they all look the same to me.. oh well whats done is done.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 13 minutes ago
    The non-update #Jazz update: Earl Watson (right leg) game time decision. Gordon Hayward (shoulder) doubtful tonight vs Bulls.

Bill Oram what a DB for telling us stuff.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I get this feeling that Favors is going to have a great game, a breakout game if you will.

Here's to hoping!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 13 minutes ago
    The non-update #Jazz update: Earl Watson (right leg) game time decision. Gordon Hayward (shoulder) doubtful tonight vs Bulls.

Bill Oram what a DB for telling us stuff.

I bet we do not see Hayward till after the All Start break at the earliest.

At least he should have his legs to close the season.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Where to watch in St. George? I might come up behind ya and tickle yer ******.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    yall our less observant than i thought... you all are usually very picky. cant belive you didnt notice what was wrong with this pic?
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Bulls got thumped last night; which unfortunately gave them a chance to rest Noah for most of the game; who is playing with a sore foot.

Nate Robinson is playing suprisingly well - perhaps they'll put Derrick Rose on the trading block when he gets healthy
    Yes, because you always trade a guy who was an elite player before his injury in order to permanently replace him with a career backup.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Spent the day with the AFN Europe boys. Some of the fox crew is here with baseball "legends" wade boggs, david justice, rollie fingers.
    After a few beers at dinner I leaked out that I'm a fan of the Jazz. I feel like it's a dirty secret. I don't want anyone to know!

Enough gab. I hope the Jazz tear the Bulls a new one.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    yall our less observant than i thought... you all are usually very picky. cant belive you didnt notice what was wrong with this pic?
    I've never accepted the name change. Just like I'm too cheap to go out and buy all new Jazz shirts and shorts, so I'm wearing the old blue color scheme until everything is worn out. Well that, and I don't feel like spending a dime to support the team until positive changes are made.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    I've never accepted the name change. Just like I'm too cheap to go out and buy all new Jazz shirts and shorts, so I'm wearing the old blue color scheme until everything is worn out. Well that, and I don't feel like spending a dime to support the team until positive changes are made.
    I fully support all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?