Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Cop Killer

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

LA Cop Killer

http://sandrarose.com/2013/02/no-war...or-cop-killer/

An ex military fired LA police officer has declared war on the police force in the greater LA area. He has killed 1 cop, ambushed and wounded another and shot and killed a police sargents daughter and her fiancee.

The cops are now so stressed and out for him that they are shooting up trucks. The above story is one of two shootings where the cop thought the cop killer might be inside.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg this dude .... seriously

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He was a running back at SUU in Cedar City...

Apparently he got ina fire fight with a thrid officer and escaped. Burned his truck on Bear Mountain in CA and is nowhere to be found. The search for him is all of CA and stretches in NV.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactiv...ner-manifesto/

That is a link to the Dorner's "manifesto.

Edit: Sweet God...
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I tried reading it earlier today and zoned out after about 5 minutes.

He needs to take some creative writing courses from the Unabomber.

Now that was a manifesto!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If only "clearing your name" were as easy as murdering a bunch of people and writing a manifesto, huh? Then we all could truly live a fuller life. Actually, I think there are probably better ways to clear your name. This is the creepiest part to me:

To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf's. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.
    Yes, I'm sure all family members of those murdered will be thanking his stupid ass for "liberating" them. I hope he has already killed himself so nobody else gets hurt.
    Last edited by Duck Rodgers; 02-09-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    he needs to learn the correct use of apostrophes
    a blast from the past... http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This must be from all the concussions he sustained playing that Damn fooseball!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I feel for those who have lost their lives or will but for some weird reason, I'm almost rooting for this guy. Sorry, but I totally buy his supposed story. The LAPD is as corrupt as it gets.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's nuts, for sure. But if the LAPD is just firing away at innocent people with no warning (multiple times now), maybe this nutjob has a point.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    He's nuts, for sure. But if the LAPD is just firing away at innocent people with no warning, maybe this nutjob has a point.
    Yep. It's like they're just trying to kill this guy before **** really hits the fan.

That said, when I said rooting earlier, I did not mean rooting for him to kill anyone else. Simply escape, reveal the truth and somehow be vindicated. If of course everythingb he said is true.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I feel for those who have lost their lives or will but for some weird reason, I'm almost rooting for this guy. Sorry, but I totally buy his supposed story. The LAPD is as corrupt as it gets.
    I'm not rooting for him at all I hope he gets killed soon, but reading his manifesto if any of it is even a little true I can see why he is peeved. But all in all **** him and i hope he dies.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I'm not rooting for him at all I hope he gets killed soon, but reading his manifesto if any of it is even a little true I can see why he is peeved. But all in all **** him and i hope he dies.
    This

Tried to rep but couldn't

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It was typical job complaining, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary in his rants when talking specifically about his day-to-day job related problems. Somebody said a bad word in the police van....blah, blah, blah. Somebody on the force is a little power happy....blah....blah...blah. Somebody on the force is a little overly aggressive....blah blah blah. Even the police force here had worse public problems for years than he is complaining about. Maybe he needed a blog. I don't know why any of you guys are sympathizing with him. If he's LAPD, he could have left and got a job almost anywhere in the police field quite easily at the first point of issues. That's what he should have done.
    Last edited by Duck Rodgers; 02-09-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    It was typical job complaining, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary in his rants when talking specifically about his day-to-day job related problems. I don't know why any of you guys are sympathizing with him. If he's LAPD, he could have left and got a job almost anywhere else easily at the first point of issues. That's what he should of done.
    I feel like working at the LAPD is much different than mere 'day-to-day' jobs, largely due to the mass amount of power and responsibility that their police force has.

Myself being inept at an office job might simply bog down the efficiency of the company I work for.

Police brutality is a much different beast altogether.

This scenario is much different than someone leaving because his manager always steals from the company.

I am mourning the losses of the civilians, but closely monitoring the response of the LAPD (so far, it has not been great).

Perhaps you should as well.

-George