Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Conspiracy theories are fun just because it's interesting to think about.

But honestly, if the government wanted to perform something like this, wouldn't they do a way better job?
    I don't know. . . . you mean like they're competent enough to pass or keep a budget or something???

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    I don't know. . . . you mean like they're competent enough to pass or keep a budget or something???
    And this is why most folks take conspiracies with a grain of salt. The government is either omnipotent puppet masters or incompetent fools - depending on whatever narrative is needed to retrofit the theory du jour.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Obam's takin wey our gunz!
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Obam's takin wey our gunz!
    well, sometimes no matter how you say it, it's really just not all that stupid. It's takes people to be stupid, and not even cows can compete in that department. There can be no mistaking that Barak Obama really thinks it would be great progress to clear the world of unauthorized weapons not directed by the dreamy totalitarian fascist UN vision of "peace". Not that he's unwilling to lie for a "good" cause, but in this he feels no need, since the people who really matter are on the same page.

Some Russians are beginning to claim the right to armed self-defense, in a disarmed nation with the highest murder rate in Europe. . . .

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/afte...t-to-bear-arms

if life is a civil right, it only follows that it is a corollary right to defend it at the moment it is in danger, whether the imminent threat is collectively or individually mediated.
    Last edited by babe; 02-12-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So what I was hoping for is this. . . . let's have some fun digging up new twists on the conspiracy angles "out there" on the Sandy Hook/Newtown issue. . . . .

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just watched the 30 min youtube video on the conspiracy. I was at the in laws and the whole family got all into the video. I'm not sure what to think honestly.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Just watched the 30 min youtube video on the conspiracy. I was at the in laws and the whole family got all into the video. I'm not sure what to think honestly.
    yah, I'm all about second thoughts, and doing some more mining for something wrong with anything.

So what would resemble a higher level of intelligence or technology. . . . manufacturing the pics with no legs to just make it look suspicious, or being dooofuss enough to photoshop news videos?