Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Jarret Jack it is, then.
    Hey, I was simply speaking of perception. But looking at the numbers, I see no reason Jack can't come here, start for 30 mpg, get six+ assists per game (just as good as Mo) but truly run the team without chucking, while simultaneously we work in Burke for 18 mpg.

Former Flash player Kevin Kruger is playing in Europe and schooled this guy earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    If we have to get a prospect from Europe it should be Dario Saric. He can play 3/4 spots, good shooter and rebounder also got a nice court vision. At Nike Hoop Summit 2012 he scored 13 points, 14 rebounds and made 5 assists. I am expecting he'll get selected at mid first round and we got a good chance of getting him. His playing style closer to NBA than many other young European prospects and i think he can be the next Gallinari.
    I think Saric is a top 5 type player in this draft. If you can get him in the middle of the first round that is a steal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    https://twitter.com/mowilliams/statu...43667094269952
    "What the hell Bill Simmons talking about the jazz need a point guard. What the hell position have I been playing all yr? #smh #espn #cmon"
    Someone needs to tell Mo that he hasn't been playing all year.

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    One point guard who fits into the odd renegotiate-and-extend framework brought up by Frank is Kyle Lowry. Not sure if the Jazz have the assets to pry him away. Neither he nor Jack are spectacular, but, if they come at a decent price, are fine until better options are available.
    TOR just traded for Gay, they're not trading Lowry nor would Lowry sign elsewhere now.
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    Someone needs to tell Mo that he hasn't been playing all year.
    Yeah. For 27 of the Jazz's 51 games this season, he's been playing suit.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Yeah. For 27 of the Jazz's 51 games this season, he's been playing suit.
    And the 2 PG that are taking his place can definitely be upgraded. Now there's just 1 with Watson out.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    And the 2 PG that are taking his place can definitely be upgraded. Now there's just 1 with Watson out.
    Jamaal hardly counts. Nobody even guards him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    The Jazz have brought a lot of people to camp who never sniffed an NBA court.
    They have brought guys in who have made the roster too.

I have always like J. Jack. I would love it if he played for the Jazz. As far as Mo Williams, he isn't going to be happy not starting which is a problem. I wouldn't want to sign him simply because he will want to get paid like a starter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    They have brought guys in who have made the roster too.
    Uh, and how does that help your point? Did you even have one?

You guys are not makeing any kind of sense and your posts are not readable.

Banned
    Don't know about the foreigner but I'm intrigued. We need a young, athletic point guard who can engage two and is pass-first.

Jarrett Jack is certainly not that guy. I know he's having an impressive year numbers wise, and the letters P and G might be listed next to his name, but he's definitely an awful fit for our current roster and our young guys. Anyone who suggests otherwise should be discredited immediately.

Why does it matter? We could somehow draft the next Steve Nash or John Stockton and it wouldn't matter. He would ride the bench for 2+ years watching Earl and Jamaal fumble and brick away.

Quite honestly the draft doesn't matter as long as this franchise has no defined purpose, mission, or goal. Here we are in February and we still have big al and Millsap. We're still trying to figure out the point to this season. We're still arguing for the young players to receive more pt.

We're in year 2 of rebuilding and yet have yet to commit to one or the other. Are we developing the youngs? Or playing the vets? We cannot do both
    Corbin sucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Why does it matter? We could somehow draft the next Steve Nash or John Stockton and it wouldn't matter. He would ride the bench for 2+ years watching Earl and Jamaal fumble and brick away.

Quite honestly the draft doesn't matter as long as this franchise has no defined purpose, mission, or goal. Here we are in February and we still have big al and Millsap. We're still trying to figure out the point to this season. We're still arguing for the young players to receive more pt.

We're in year 2 of rebuilding and yet have yet to commit to one or the other. Are we developing the youngs? Or playing the vets? We cannot do both
    Actually, it's been pretty defined. Play the vets.