Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Happy New Year!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Happy New Year!

    Wishing you all peace, love, prosperity, good health, and many Jazz victories for the remainder of the season.

    Now give me my red envelope. I'm still single and poor.



    Shots for all!


  2. #2
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,350
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    lame.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    lame.
    Except you. I wish you nothing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Special Alien indeed.
    #lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,350
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Except you. I wish you nothing.
    Wishing a kind and sensitive, yet lonely man nothing? What kind of cruel, cynical person would do such a thing?

    Also, this is 'Murica, lady. Get with program.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  7. #7
    WAKE UP Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,504
    Total Rep Points
    5311
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Hey, I'm a snake! It's my year! My wife is a dragon.

  8. #8
    WAKE UP Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,504
    Total Rep Points
    5311
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Hey, I'm a snake! It's my year! My wife is a dragon.
    Dang, looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac turns out I'm actually a dragon.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    JF why you gots to ruin the STG night out by texting UGLI the score before we could finish the game... Not cool, horrible way to end the year for us geezy boys!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  10. #10
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,387
    Total Rep Points
    6681
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Now give me my red envelope. I'm still single and poor.
    Your "better luck next year sucka" red envelope? How shameful. This is what you do starting tomorrow to avoid future red envelope embarrassment... Take that "better luck next year sucka" envelope and give it to the Duck Rodgers Matchmaking Service. A Chinese codger will then appear at your door before you can say ni hao.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,416
    Total Rep Points
    5792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    The lunar calendar is pretty ridiculous when you look at it. Has uses, of course, but you have to modify it, and add days and months and such to align it with an actual Earth year.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Wishing a kind and sensitive, yet lonely man nothing? What kind of cruel, cynical person would do such a thing?

    Also, this is 'Murica, lady. Get with program.
    We're taking over the world. Get with the program, white, bearded mountain man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    JF why you gots to ruin the STG night out by texting UGLI the score before we could finish the game... Not cool, horrible way to end the year for us geezy boys!!!
    My apologies, sir. Didn't mean to ruin your manly men date night. I didn't give anything away. I simply said..."oooh yeah, go Jazz! We rule!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Dang, looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac turns out I'm actually a dragon.
    I'm a rabbit. My parents ate my rabbits when I was younger. It's cool, whatever...



    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Your "better luck next year sucka" red envelope? How shameful. This is what you do starting tomorrow to avoid future red envelope embarrassment... Take that "better luck next year sucka" envelope and give it to the Duck Rodgers Matchmaking Service. A Chinese codger will then appear at your door before you can say ni hao.
    I already have one! I only need one! Jk. Red envelopes > crappy marriage

  13.  

     

  14. #13
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm a rat. Which makes this whole calendar thing have zero credibility. Anyone that knows the size of my family knows I should be a rabbit.
    #dumptruckin

  15. #14
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,387
    Total Rep Points
    6681
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm a rat. Which makes this whole calendar thing have zero credibility. Anyone that knows the size of my family knows I should be a rabbit.
    Rabbits call that makin' dinna. Is this a cannibalism confession? Just because ya family is dirty and ya guys drop turds freely around the house, don't mean ya guys are no stinkin' rabbits.

  16. #15
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post


    My apologies, sir. Didn't mean to ruin your manly men date night. I didn't give anything away. I simply said..."oooh yeah, go Jazz! We rule!"
    Lies!
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •