Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Happy New Year!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Happy New Year!

    Wishing you all peace, love, prosperity, good health, and many Jazz victories for the remainder of the season.

    Now give me my red envelope. I'm still single and poor.



    Shots for all!


  2. #2
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,695
    Total Rep Points
    14295
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    lame.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    lame.
    Except you. I wish you nothing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,236
    Total Rep Points
    49829
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Special Alien indeed.
    #BringBackUGLI

  5. #5
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,695
    Total Rep Points
    14295
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Except you. I wish you nothing.
    Wishing a kind and sensitive, yet lonely man nothing? What kind of cruel, cynical person would do such a thing?

    Also, this is 'Murica, lady. Get with program.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  7. #7
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,564
    Total Rep Points
    14692
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Hey, I'm a snake! It's my year! My wife is a dragon.

  8. #8
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,564
    Total Rep Points
    14692
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Hey, I'm a snake! It's my year! My wife is a dragon.
    Dang, looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac turns out I'm actually a dragon.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,076
    Total Rep Points
    27693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    JF why you gots to ruin the STG night out by texting UGLI the score before we could finish the game... Not cool, horrible way to end the year for us geezy boys!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,950
    Total Rep Points
    7628
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Now give me my red envelope. I'm still single and poor.
    Your "better luck next year sucka" red envelope? How shameful. This is what you do starting tomorrow to avoid future red envelope embarrassment... Take that "better luck next year sucka" envelope and give it to the Duck Rodgers Matchmaking Service. A Chinese codger will then appear at your door before you can say ni hao.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,672
    Total Rep Points
    7014
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    The lunar calendar is pretty ridiculous when you look at it. Has uses, of course, but you have to modify it, and add days and months and such to align it with an actual Earth year.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Total Rep Points
    2147
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Wishing a kind and sensitive, yet lonely man nothing? What kind of cruel, cynical person would do such a thing?

    Also, this is 'Murica, lady. Get with program.
    We're taking over the world. Get with the program, white, bearded mountain man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    JF why you gots to ruin the STG night out by texting UGLI the score before we could finish the game... Not cool, horrible way to end the year for us geezy boys!!!
    My apologies, sir. Didn't mean to ruin your manly men date night. I didn't give anything away. I simply said..."oooh yeah, go Jazz! We rule!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Dang, looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac turns out I'm actually a dragon.
    I'm a rabbit. My parents ate my rabbits when I was younger. It's cool, whatever...



    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Your "better luck next year sucka" red envelope? How shameful. This is what you do starting tomorrow to avoid future red envelope embarrassment... Take that "better luck next year sucka" envelope and give it to the Duck Rodgers Matchmaking Service. A Chinese codger will then appear at your door before you can say ni hao.
    I already have one! I only need one! Jk. Red envelopes > crappy marriage

  13. #13
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,885
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm a rat. Which makes this whole calendar thing have zero credibility. Anyone that knows the size of my family knows I should be a rabbit.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14.  

     

  15. #14
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,950
    Total Rep Points
    7628
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I'm a rat. Which makes this whole calendar thing have zero credibility. Anyone that knows the size of my family knows I should be a rabbit.
    Rabbits call that makin' dinna. Is this a cannibalism confession? Just because ya family is dirty and ya guys drop turds freely around the house, don't mean ya guys are no stinkin' rabbits.

  16. #15
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    32,236
    Total Rep Points
    49829
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post


    My apologies, sir. Didn't mean to ruin your manly men date night. I didn't give anything away. I simply said..."oooh yeah, go Jazz! We rule!"
    Lies!
    #BringBackUGLI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •