Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 628
  1. #196
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Power
    21
    Rep Level
    3319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Warriors are monstrous at home, that has been known for a while. Hopefully this 5 game road trip will really do them in.

    Good news is that the Rockets, Lakers, and Mavs all lost last night though. So all the teams behind the Warriors are keeping pace.

    Also, Denver lost to Wizards, so that is a bad loss to make us closer to a 5th seed.
    Lakers won

  2. #197
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Warriors are monstrous at home, that has been known for a while. Hopefully this 5 game road trip will really do them in.

    Good news is that the Rockets, Lakers, and Mavs all lost last night though. So all the teams behind the Warriors are keeping pace.

    Also, Denver lost to Wizards, so that is a bad loss to make us closer to a 5th seed.
    The Lakers, Rockets and Mavs all won yesterday. Please fix your post.
    Last edited by orangello; 02-23-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #198
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,990
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Lakers, Rockets and Macs all won yesterday. Please fix your post.
    It's obvious what I meant.

  4. #199
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    It's obvious what I meant.
    Obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #200
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    20
    Rep Level
    4355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    It's obvious what I meant.
    Clearly.

    -RD
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  6. #201
    Senior Member fgcamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    2329
    warriors game gonna be a tight one. thompson and curry both with 5 fouls.

  7.  

     

  8. #202
    Senior Member fgcamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    2329
    piss

  9. #203
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,221
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    10960
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcamel View Post
    piss
    Karma of sitting on your ass and doing nothing will bite us on this pick.

  10. #204
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,435
    Rep Power
    45
    Rep Level
    8655
    What does it matter?

    It's not like this team plays rookies anyway.
    Corbin sucks.

  11. #205
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,990
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Sucks that they won this game. I had them winning it before it started, but the course of the game seemed like it was in the Wolves favor throughout.

  12. #206
    Senior Member Hotttnickkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17,705
    Rep Power
    81
    Rep Level
    19100
    Hope of Trey Burke + GR III is slipping fast....... GSW pick is fading, but Burke's prospect could only get better from here...
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk

    #LoveYourNeighbourHOOD

  13. #207
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    25,990
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12665
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Hope of Trey Burke + GR III is slipping fast....... GSW pick is fading, but Burke's prospect could only get better from here...
    Don't make me slap you. Stay positive, they have gotten lucky the past two games.

    Plus the goal is Porter, not scrubs.

  14. #208
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,133
    Rep Power
    67
    Rep Level
    14760
    Jesus' nuts. **** that dirty, rotten organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  15. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    #PrayForSandy
    Posts
    1,111
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Don't make me slap you. Stay positive, they have gotten lucky the past two games.

    Plus the goal is Porter, not scrubs.
    BJ Burke is not a scrub.

  16. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Power
    15
    Rep Level
    695
    GSW should go 0-4 on their upcoming road trip, although they could beat the Sixers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •