Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Cy and lunatic wolfie where are you???
    They are crying in Franklin's closet.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    As bad as we played today I'm happy cause of Burks' performance out there, as I am a huge fan I loved watching him get that career high.

This game was hard to watch at times but like I heard someone else saying it was actually interesting to see our young guys play it out, especially the big men considering 'Sap and Al only played 19 mins roughly.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is hillarious. From jazzfanatical;

I loved the "Yell 'Good shot!' and clap hands" part.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    This is hillarious. From jazzfanatical;

I loved the "Yell 'Good shot!' and clap hands" part.

Hilarious.... thanks for the post. repped
    Nevermind.... i have given out too much in the last 24

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DJB View Post
    As bad as we played today I'm happy cause of Burks' performance out there, as I am a huge fan I loved watching him get that career high.

This game was hard to watch at times but like I heard someone else saying it was actually interesting to see our young guys play it out, especially the big men considering 'Sap and Al only played 19 mins roughly.
    Yes it was good to see Burks play well, but keep in mind, most of the second half was garbage time minutes, so that stat line is a little better then it would've been had the game been close.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^
    Hilarious.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Yes it was good to see Burks play well, but keep in mind, most of the second half was garbage time minutes, so that stat line is a little better then it would've been had the game been close.
    Why are you trying to discount his good performance? I think he was playing great when the game mattered too. Yes he got more points in the fourth quarter but how does it reflect badly on his overall performance. I mean you could say that about a lot of players. AJ/Millsap pad their stats when the game is lost. As a fan, I was happy to see Burks play well.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I got drunk and fell asleep in the 1st quarter, it was awesome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So, the level of exitment still baffles me there was no game thread before the game started
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Another mildly bright spot here is that Kanter looks comfortable shooting out to 18 feet. No hesitation. That's nice to have in a player his size.
    he wa sonly comfortable cus he knew he wont come out the game cus of foul toruble for al and millsap.

first time in a while i saw kanter playing "relaxed" not looking over his shoulder
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    In the 1st-quarter Burks had 7 points on 3-3 shooting in just over 4-minutes of play. I agree his statline may have been inflated but that is more because Corbin wouldn't have dared play him as much if the score was closer more than "garbage time." The Kings were playing with energy and with their regulars until the final 2 minutes. Burks played well and his numbers reflect that.
    "It's a loss. It's one loss on our home floor that we aren't happy with." -Ty Corbin, 12/26/12.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/11/13.
    "Whether you lose by one or by 45 like we did tonight, it's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/28/13.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 4/3/13.
    It's disappointing any time you don't make the playoffs." -Ty Corbin, 4/17/13.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    As much as that game was a train wreck, watching the young guys play the second half was actually pretty enjoyable.
    It was the only enjoyable part of the 2nd half, which was just totally painful.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 378 Posts left as of 10:50 PM MST on 11/19/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 63 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by vslice02 View Post
    In the 1st-quarter Burks had 7 points on 3-3 shooting in just over 4-minutes of play. I agree his statline may have been inflated but that is more because Corbin wouldn't have dared play him as much if the score was closer more than "garbage time." The Kings were playing with energy and with their regulars until the final 2 minutes. Burks played well and his numbers reflect that.
    I agree that a lot of the minutes he received was in garbage time like others have said but like you said he started off hot and never really looked back, he stayed agressive which is what I really like about his game. Also Sacramento didn't put in scrub players until late if I recall correctly.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DJB View Post
    I agree that a lot of the minutes he received was in garbage time like others have said but like you said he started off hot and never really looked back, he stayed agressive which is what I really like about his game. Also Sacramento didn't put in scrub players until late if I recall correctly.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    LA, Portland, and Houston all lost again. The Jazz have been dodging bullets lately.