what do you people expect out of a 5th option on offense?

is 8.3ppg
    1 apg
    3.6rbg
    26mpg
    and no msitakes.

people seem so dissapointed by marvin. but seriousky if you are so dissapointed by him wat do you expect out of the 5th option.

just go back in history and watch the stats of the 5th option on several of the nba top teams.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

i want someone who at least looks like they don't WANT to be the fifth option. but in saying that i don't mind having marvin on the team.

some more off ball movement i think
    being the fifth option means you don't have the ball much so i would like it if he didn't just drift around the three point line
    i like him okay though

i blame the offense though

They need to post him up more. He almost always converts on post ups. That first unit is too busy posting up Jefferson and Milsap for anything else to happen.

I expect you to hit wide open 3 pt shots. Since that's all he really does is camp out of the 3 pt line. When he clanks wide open shots it's
    unacceptable. He was the last starter to come out tonight in SACTOWN. He's been given the keys the car, and unlimited millage to do
    what he pleases. His sloppy play tonight was just another example of why he needs to sit or go immediately.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

he should be the 8th or 9th man on this team. Carroll and Burks are both much better.