Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Her's pulled off an alt. After a while, he just gets caught.
    I stand by my statement. (The one about Trooot being a dummy)
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Banned
    Rep Level
    Jerry Chitown's Finest does make more sense, as far as his posts go. Good call Dala.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Jerry Chitown's Finest does make more sense, as far as his posts go. Good call Dala.
    George*

Rep Level
    Whenever I think of Ty, I think of that line in the Dark Knight that the Joker says. It's something like, "You're like a dog that's chasing a car, but when you finally catch it, you don't know what to do with it."

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by slc View Post
    Not defending Ty but for what it's worth Sloan started out the same way with Jazz.
    He was clueless for the first two or three years.
    And he had previous head coaching experience.
    Jazz must see some potential in him to extend him so quick even before this season started.
    I think its safe to say that 95% of coaches would start the same 5, the substitution pattern might be different though

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    This thread got STD'd.

Did it really take a newb to clue you blockheads in?
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    BTW, George is Sloanfeld.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Rep Level
    As of today, the Jazz are the #8 seed in the playoffs and, brace yourself, would face the Spurs again in the first round. LULZ. What the hell was this season even for?

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    How many times do I have to tell you guys that Trout isn't smart enough to pull off an alt. Dude's dumb as a box of rocks.
    I see what you did there.

Rep Level
    As of today, the Jazz are the #8 seed in the playoffs and, brace yourself, would face the Spurs again in the first round. LULZ. What the hell was this season even for?
    Sucking the souls out of fans? Convincing more Utahns that Larry H. Miller wasn't the slimiest p.o.s. of a human being known to man, and in fact a good mormon boy?

Corbin, Greg, KOC

My Jazzfan soul:
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    He basically admitted to being Chitown Lundegaard-- don't know how anyone else doesn't see this.
    Yep turd gave it away.

Banned
    Rep Level
    I said I was chitownjazz/jerry lundegaard but i got banned under that name. I created JazzGenius shortly after I was banned but got banned again when it was learned I was who I was. I created this after a good (close to) year off. I am not Saltair's Finest although when I lurked while banned in shame I got a gigantic kick out of whoever's brain child that was.

Banned
    Rep Level
    If mods see fit to ban me once again because my presence isn't allowed, that is fine with me. I don't know what I did to get banned as Lundegaard other than speak the raw truth and respond when baited by the pack of e-friends bound together by some bizarre self-righteous behavior on message boards. I had the admins change my SN from chitownjazz to Jerry Lundegaard so I could post without being attacked solely because the message was posted by chitownjazz for what it's worth.

I don't mind if I'm banned again, so long as the herbs who felt the need to assassinate my internet character know deep down in their hearts I was right and they were wrong. Especially dalamon, Mr. McGibblets, PKM, LogGrad98, Numberica and a few others... I absolutely owned them hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha wooooooo GOOD CALL ON CORBIN GUYS YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY. SAME THING WITH RAJA BELL. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i win, you guys lose!!!!! na na na boo boo I am the champ you guys are exposed as dimwits with no foresight! I am a prophet you are peasants! I've got a bigger e-****** than you!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post
    If mods see fit to ban me once again because my presence isn't allowed, that is fine with me. I don't know what I did to get banned as Lundegaard other than speak the raw truth and respond when baited by the pack of e-friends bound together by some bizarre self-righteous behavior on message boards. I had the admins change my SN from chitownjazz to Jerry Lundegaard so I could post without being attacked solely because the message was posted by chitownjazz for what it's worth.

I don't mind if I'm banned again, so long as the herbs who felt the need to assassinate my internet character know deep down in their hearts I was right and they were wrong. Especially dalamon, Mr. McGibblets, PKM, LogGrad98, Numberica and a few others... I absolutely owned them hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha wooooooo GOOD CALL ON CORBIN GUYS YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY. SAME THING WITH RAJA BELL. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i win, you guys lose!!!!! na na na boo boo I am the champ you guys are exposed as dimwits with no foresight! I am a prophet you are peasants! I've got a bigger e-****** than you!!!!!!!!!
    You were a ****, that was the reason

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post

Good one bro. You showed them.