Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Good one bro. You showed them.
    For sure. I watched Boredwalk Empire this season and while the first 90% of it was nothing special, the last two episodes were amazing. When that irish dude showed up in the box I nearly soiled myself. Really the first time I've been blown away by something on a TV show. Rosetti was a good character but he got a little old. The S&M bondage thing was probably just thrown in so they can cheapen the show for all the meatheads who watch for boobs. I was pissed he got killed off because there aren't many characters worth liking returning next season. If you're a fan of the show why didn't you choose Richard's name as your handle? He was by far the baddest of all the MFs on that show.

In fact, his killing spree in the finale is analogous to what I just did to my opponents on this board.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post
    For sure. I watched Boredwalk Empire this season and while the first 90% of it was nothing special, the last two episodes were amazing. When that irish dude showed up in the box I nearly soiled myself. Really the first time I've been blown away by something on a TV show. Rosetti was a good character but he got a little old. The S&M bondage thing was probably just thrown in so they can cheapen the show for all the meatheads who watch for boobs. I was pissed he got killed off because there aren't many characters worth liking returning next season. If you're a fan of the show why didn't you choose Richard's name as your handle? He was by far the baddest of all the MFs on that show.

In fact, his killing spree in the finale is analogous to what I just did to my opponents on this board.
    I lost interest in Boardwalk Empire when they killed off Jimmy Darmody. The writers screwed up the plot line for Jimmy and then tried to get us to ignore that they screwed it by killing him off. He was the most interesting person on the show and the only one I gave a crap about.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    harold hoof most obvious dutch alt ever
    ooh really?
    interesting
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    Character suicide, actually. Take the idea a step further, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    He is so bad it's at the point where it should be comical. You know... The completely baffled, dumfounded retarded look plastered across his sweaty-from-utter-panic-out-of-helplessness face all the time is fun for making memes, but the fact is we haven't had as talented a core of young players since the franchise has existed. Of course we're a few personnel moves away from being legitimate (point guard the most obvious need), but a veteran, stable coach would be much better for the development of our talented future.

I agree it was irrational for him to be fired after 5 games into his job as I wanted, but enough is enough. He has shown absolutely ZERO improvement as a coach x's and o's wise or rotation wise, and has laughably looked less in control of everything that goes into coaching than he did when he first took over.

What he's done is cemented the Jazz into mediocrity - in a wide open year no less - and is slowly killing a once passionate fan base. He's shown no creativity in terms of the rotation, other than just completely random lineups with 11 guys getting 20-25 minutes each. What a stupid turd.

Thank Christ we're not on national TV that much more because I don't know how much worse he can have us look. The Turd's grasp on the Bulls game the other night was the final straw for me. We were absolutely unprepared for everything they threw at us down the stretch. I can't say I was surprised to see Ty **** the bed when things got tight down the stretch as it's been his MO since he took over (hence, why I've been a detractor).

I couldn't care less if he's a great guy off the court, or an excellent personal mentor to those on the Jazz. The NBA is an entertainment business worth billions of dollars (w/ a large chunk coming from fans) based on competition and WINNING. Corbin clearly cannot get the job done. Get his ass out of town Greg Miller you piece of **** spoiled brat.

I don't know much about our new GM, but hopefully he's started proceedings in ridding the Jazz of its most recent skid-mark.
    Only NOW you're realizing this? I guess you didn't watch the playoffs last year...

Rep Level
    Ty Corbin, the sack skin of NBA coaching.

Rep Level
    i prefer alexis texas over ty corbin in terms of coaching and sex
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    Ummm, ok?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    Over rated.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb View Post
    Ty Corbin, the sack skin of NBA coaching.
    I resemble that remark.

Rep Level
    He is so bad it's at the point where it should be comical. You know... The completely baffled, dumfounded retarded look plastered across his sweaty-from-utter-panic-out-of-helplessness face all the time is fun for making memes, but the fact is we haven't had as talented a core of young players since the franchise has existed. Of course we're a few personnel moves away from being legitimate (point guard the most obvious need), but a veteran, stable coach would be much better for the development of our talented future.

I agree it was irrational for him to be fired after 5 games into his job as I wanted, but enough is enough. He has shown absolutely ZERO improvement as a coach x's and o's wise or rotation wise, and has laughably looked less in control of everything that goes into coaching than he did when he first took over.

What he's done is cemented the Jazz into mediocrity - in a wide open year no less - and is slowly killing a once passionate fan base. He's shown no creativity in terms of the rotation, other than just completely random lineups with 11 guys getting 20-25 minutes each. What a stupid turd.

Thank Christ we're not on national TV that much more because I don't know how much worse he can have us look. The Turd's grasp on the Bulls game the other night was the final straw for me. We were absolutely unprepared for everything they threw at us down the stretch. I can't say I was surprised to see Ty **** the bed when things got tight down the stretch as it's been his MO since he took over (hence, why I've been a detractor).

I couldn't care less if he's a great guy off the court, or an excellent personal mentor to those on the Jazz. The NBA is an entertainment business worth billions of dollars (w/ a large chunk coming from fans) based on competition and WINNING. Corbin clearly cannot get the job done. Get his ass out of town Greg Miller you piece of **** spoiled brat.

I don't know much about our new GM, but hopefully he's started proceedings in ridding the Jazz of its most recent skid-mark.
    preach

Rep Level
    I have never ever ever had an alt

alts are for teh gayss!!!!
    alts are a lame cry for attention
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    I don't find Corbin a particularly good coach but tonight I can't complain much. He seemed to stick with the hot hand. Kanter was having an awesome game and he took him out in the fourth just to give him a quick rest (at least I hope that was the plan) and Williams and Jefferson hit some really big shots so he rode the hot hand. Good Job Corbin. For tonight you did not suck.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Corbin made some excellent game planning decisions tonight. Slacking off Aminu and daring him to chuck was one example.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    I think Garrett gave Corbin some Fred Hoiberg coaching tips before the game
    #BringBackHH