Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Don't hate.
    Thanks for reminding me about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    I guess if the Suns were to throw in one of those tasty picks...

Al for Gortat is something I'd be very into. But then the Jazz need to do something with Millsap because this 4-bigs thing will not continue to work and losing players for nothing is not good or smart.
    Gortat, or any other big, is the LAST thing we need. We don't need to keep the logjam going/excuse to not play favors and kanter.

Would love to get Dragic.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Gortat, or any other big, is the LAST thing we need. We don't need to keep the logjam going/excuse to not play favors and kanter.

Would love to get Dragic.
    Having 3-bigs that can play is not a logjam. Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We're not trading Hayward, but I'd think about these trades:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b7pgcso

or

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akgk3ca

Dudley has a nice contract, fills a need at SF and can shoot 3's consistently. I really like Dragic. Let Millsap walk next year and we still have a rotation of Favors/Gortat/Kanter which is awesome.

Maybe get the suns to give up a first rounder either this year or the next or swap with ours

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    We're not trading Hayward, but I'd think about these trades:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b7pgcso

or

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akgk3ca

Dudley has a nice contract, fills a need at SF and can shoot 3's consistently. I really like Dragic. Let Millsap walk next year and we still have a rotation of Favors/Gortat/Kanter which is awesome.

Maybe get the suns to give up a first rounder either this year or the next or swap with ours
    Yeah we aren't moving Hayward but even if he was available, not sure I would do those. It looks to me like basically we would be choosing between Dragic or Hayward. I like Hayward more in the present and future. I think we are starting to see the best of Dragic now (as a 14 point, 6-7 assist) guy and I would rather have Hayward than that, even with our hole at that position.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Would you trade hayward for their unprotected pick? I think I may. Especially if Jazz brass decides that Burks is the guy at the 2. Hayward is not a three so we really have a log jam with two of our young four. If we could parlay Jefferson and Hayward into that unprotected pick Id do it and hope Bazz' is there when we go.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Would you trade hayward for their unprotected pick? I think I may. Especially if Jazz brass decides that Burks is the guy at the 2. Hayward is not a three so we really have a log jam with two of our young four. If we could parlay Jefferson and Hayward into that unprotected pick Id do it and hope Bazz' is there when we go.
    Bazz is the only pick I'd be excited about enough to move Hayward, but that's too much of a risk for my liking.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    hate is. hayward is probably my favorite player on utah right now.. i dont think the ungarenteed turnaround of a draft pick would be worth hayward.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    hate is. hayward is probably my favorite player on utah right now.. i dont think the ungarenteed turnaround of a draft pick would be worth hayward.
    It is Hayward and Kanter for me. Then Favors, Burks and Carrroll.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Trade idea:

Suns acquire: Al Jefferson, Raja Bell

Jazz acquire: Marcin Gortat, Jared Dudley, Kendall Marshall

Not that some will care, but it does work on Trade Machine. I don't know how desperate the Suns are, but they don't seem to value anyone on their side of the deal except for Gortat. It works as far as I'm concerned. I love Kendall Marshall.
    Who would the Jazz waive in this scenario? Tinsley or Watson? Murphy?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Who would the Jazz waive in this scenario? Tinsley or Watson? Murphy?
    That was easy for me.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just don't see us giving up Hayward unless it was for a good lotto pick plus a nice player.
    Dudley and Gorat are decent, but nothing special. Nothing to trade Hay, and our leading scorer for.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the Suns have asked about Gordon Hayward, I don't think the Jazz would deal him unless it's for a top 20 player in the league. Unless their lottery pick is in the mix, I think Gordon is off the table. I could see the Suns sending Gortat & Dudley to Utah for Jefferson and one of our picks. I think that's pretty fair for both sides. I really hope the Jazz don't pull off a trade like that. I would love to have Gortat on the Jazz, but not at the expense of Favors & Kanter. Gortat would just perpetuate the problem that we are dealing with now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would do Al and Hayward for Gortat, Dudley, Marshall and their UNPROTECTED pick. We would have 3 picks and including a top 10. If we could turn those into a star we would be set...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Unless we moved Say Milsap and both our picks for Bledsoe. Turning Jefferson, Milsap and 2 middling picks for Gortat (thrid Big), Dudley ( 3 point shooter with better all around game than Foye) and our PG of the future being Bledsoe would turn this team around in a hurry. Reality is we trade two first round picks forthis package as I dont believe either player are in our future plans.