Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward for Jermaine Oneal. We get a solid veteran that can't really contribute to winning or a winning attitude but its another big we can keep in front of our inexperience worthless young uns.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aftz4kr

Thats what I would do. Milsap and Jefferson for Dudley, Gortat and Dragic.
    Another version would be Jefferson for Dudley and Dragic straight up, which I actually like better since that clears room for Kanter and Favors if you don't add a big back in (Gortat).

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Boo. Hayward stAys!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Gortat, or any other big, is the LAST thing we need. We don't need to keep the logjam going/excuse to not play favors and kanter.

Would love to get Dragic.
    Having 3-bigs that can play is not a logjam. Are you serious?
    Unless the Jazz also trade Millsap, there would still be four bigs. I think that's what zman was talking about.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I’m afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that we’d like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Unless the Jazz also trade Millsap, there would still be four bigs. I think that's what zman was talking about.
    Yeah, but for how long? Getting Gortat would pretty much spell the definite end for Millsap in Utah. Kanter/Favors/Gortat would be a very nice trio for next season.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    No, that's actually what I was talking about in the very post he quoted:

Al for Gortat is something I'd be very into. But then the Jazz need to do something with Millsap because this 4-bigs thing will not continue to work and losing players for nothing is not good or smart.
    So either he didn't read my post, was agreeing with it in a very bizarre way, or is saying having Gortat under any circumstance at all creates a logjam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    Kanter/Favors/Gortat would be a very nice trio for next season.
    This.

I would not having a problem dealing for Gortat if it only meant a combination of Millsap, Al and Raja.

Hayward isn't going anywhere.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Hayward for Jermaine Oneal. We get a solid veteran that can't really contribute to winning or a winning attitude but its another big we can keep in front of our inexperience worthless young uns.
    So pickledX is really Ty Corbin. Welcome to the board Ty. How much money would it take for you to retire from coaching?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So either he didn't read my post, was agreeing with it in a very bizarre way, or is saying having Gortat under any circumstance at all creates a logjam.
    I'm going with choice A, meaning he didn't *fully* read your post.
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I’m afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that we’d like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wouldn't trade Hayward for the world.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    I wouldn't trade Hayward for the world.
    I would, primarily because if I own the world presumably I would still have Hayward.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mhindy View Post
    I would, primarily because if I own the world presumably I would still have Hayward.
    The "world" in this case would exclude Hayward... otherwise there would be no point trading for him in the first place.

You dig?
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gortat, Favors, Kanter would be solid, but not if Hayward is included. Look how the Jazz have struggled in Hayward's absence. Gordon may play out of control at times, but he's still a heckuva player. Unless a franchise player is part of a deal, Hayward, Favors and Kanter are untouchable. Burks is a notch below, but I'd want a top-10 PG for any trade package that includes Alec.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    How good is Gortat's defense? Can someone intelligently comment on it in some detail? If it's slightly above average, I wouldn't mind going with Favors/Gortat with Kanter off the bench next year, with a 4th big like Withey or whoever getting just a little time. Gortat's salary is fairly cheap too. The problem is, I feel like the Suns are in the 115 range quite often which leads me to believe MG's d is subpar.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also, like Numb said, if we could get one of their 1sts, wow. I'm 99.9% certain it wouldn't be their own though. But maybe, just maybe we could pry their 1st from the Lakers. Or better yet, I'd rather have their 2014 1st rounder which could very well end up being a top 3 pick in a loaded draft.