Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87
  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    424
    Total Rep Points
    272
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    hate is. hayward is probably my favorite player on utah right now.. i dont think the ungarenteed turnaround of a draft pick would be worth hayward.
    Repped. Me too. I think Hayward is the ONLY player on the team that seems to give a hoot night in and night out. He never takes a night off unlike everybody else on the team.

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    Total Rep Points
    3424
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.

  3. #78
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,817
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutnet View Post
    Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.
    I'd rather have Mo for only 4-5m a year!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  4. #79
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,564
    Total Rep Points
    9253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone's so worried about Hayward being traded. I have him coming off the bench so clearly so he's not very valuable of an asset.
    The Turd makes an excellent point.


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  5.  

     

  6. #80
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,469
    Total Rep Points
    16437
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutnet View Post
    Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.
    Why on ****ing earth is Phoenix gutting their team of what little worth is left for our expiring fool's gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  7. #81
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,469
    Total Rep Points
    16437
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I'd rather have Mo for only 4-5m a year!!
    Mo will make AT LEAST the MLE. I'm just about positive on that. And Mo isn't and never has been much of POINT guard anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  8. #82
    Senior Member berkkobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    835
    Total Rep Points
    2513
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    you overrate hayward too much he's potential is mike miller prime.
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

  9. #83
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,817
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Mo will make AT LEAST the MLE. I'm just about positive on that. And Mo isn't and never has been much of POINT guard anyway.
    Mo wants to start.. There aren't many teams that would give him that option.... The as constituted now the Jazz can.. Plus Mo fits the style of play of Kanter and favors then of Al and Paul..
    Baring a trade for a great pg I'd rather have Mo for cheap then some of the other options out there!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  10. #84
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,469
    Total Rep Points
    16437
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Mo wants to start.. There aren't many teams that would give him that option.... The as constituted now the Jazz can.. Plus Mo fits the style of play of Kanter and favors then of Al and Paul..
    Baring a trade for a great pg I'd rather have Mo for cheap then some of the other options out there!!
    You'd rather have a simply inferior and older player because they MIGHT play for cheaper? Because that's what you're saying.

    This is rather pointless as the Jazz are not in a position to get Dragic without paying a price (in talent) that they shouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  11. #85
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,817
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    You'd rather have a simply inferior and older player because they MIGHT play for cheaper? Because that's what you're saying.

    This is rather pointless as the Jazz are not in a position to get Dragic without paying a price (in talent) that they shouldn't.
    Unless we can get a stud PG I would rather save money for our young four, incase any of them become a stud at their position.... Mo isn't all that bad, he likes it here, can hit the three ball and is a leader.. Is he the perfect solution?? No.. But put a young pg behind him and go from there!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  12. #86
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,469
    Total Rep Points
    16437
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Unless we can get a stud PG I would rather save money for our young four, incase any of them become a stud at their position...
    We're at least two years (after this year) away from that and as it stands the Jazz must find money to spend anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  13. #87
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,817
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    We're at least two years (after this year) away from that and as it stands the Jazz must find money to spend anyway.
    K... That leaves Dragic out of the picture....

    Give me some better options!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •