Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    hate is. hayward is probably my favorite player on utah right now.. i dont think the ungarenteed turnaround of a draft pick would be worth hayward.
    Repped. Me too. I think Hayward is the ONLY player on the team that seems to give a hoot night in and night out. He never takes a night off unlike everybody else on the team.

Rep Level
    Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutnet View Post
    Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.
    I'd rather have Mo for only 4-5m a year!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone's so worried about Hayward being traded. I have him coming off the bench so clearly so he's not very valuable of an asset.
    The Turd makes an excellent point.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutnet View Post
    Why on ****ing earth is Phoenix gutting their team of what little worth is left for our expiring fool's gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I'd rather have Mo for only 4-5m a year!!
    Mo will make AT LEAST the MLE. I'm just about positive on that. And Mo isn't and never has been much of POINT guard anyway.
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    you overrate hayward too much he's potential is mike miller prime.
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Mo will make AT LEAST the MLE. I'm just about positive on that. And Mo isn't and never has been much of POINT guard anyway.
    Mo wants to start.. There aren't many teams that would give him that option.... The as constituted now the Jazz can.. Plus Mo fits the style of play of Kanter and favors then of Al and Paul..
    Baring a trade for a great pg I'd rather have Mo for cheap then some of the other options out there!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Rep Level
    Mo wants to start.. There aren't many teams that would give him that option.... The as constituted now the Jazz can.. Plus Mo fits the style of play of Kanter and favors then of Al and Paul..
    Baring a trade for a great pg I'd rather have Mo for cheap then some of the other options out there!!
    You'd rather have a simply inferior and older player because they MIGHT play for cheaper? Because that's what you're saying.

This is rather pointless as the Jazz are not in a position to get Dragic without paying a price (in talent) that they shouldn't.
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    You'd rather have a simply inferior and older player because they MIGHT play for cheaper? Because that's what you're saying.

This is rather pointless as the Jazz are not in a position to get Dragic without paying a price (in talent) that they shouldn't.
    Unless we can get a stud PG I would rather save money for our young four, incase any of them become a stud at their position.... Mo isn't all that bad, he likes it here, can hit the three ball and is a leader.. Is he the perfect solution?? No.. But put a young pg behind him and go from there!!

Rep Level
    Unless we can get a stud PG I would rather save money for our young four, incase any of them become a stud at their position...
    We're at least two years (after this year) away from that and as it stands the Jazz must find money to spend anyway.
    I think he can play SF

Rep Level
    We're at least two years (after this year) away from that and as it stands the Jazz must find money to spend anyway.
    K... That leaves Dragic out of the picture....

Give me some better options!!