Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would also like to add a holy poop to that.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We are against CBCP's (Catholic Bishop Conference of the Philippines) theocratic dictatorship. We ask for
    Justice for pedophile victims and CBCP crimes. Equality for woman, homosexuals and non-catholics. Secularism for all world governments.
    Not really the best source to be quoting McFly, but the Catholic reign in the Philippines is something to bitch about. I have a friend who can't get his wife into the US because her ex-husband left her for multiple other wives but the Catholic dominated rules wouldn't allow her a divorce and subsequent legitimate marriage to my friend. Messed up rules in both countries...
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was going to make a smart-ass comment but I'll just reiterate that I'm pretty cynical in regard to extraordinarily powerful religious leaders and things they are in a unique position to know are not true.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Not really the best source to be quoting McFly, but the Catholic reign in the Philippines is something to bitch about. I have a friend who can't get his wife into the US because her ex-husband left her for multiple other wives but the Catholic dominated rules wouldn't allow her a divorce and subsequent legitimate marriage to my friend. Messed up rules in both countries...
    Yeah it's not a great source. Interesting speculation nonetheless.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If I'm reading it correctly, they are not saying the pope was abusing children himself, correct? Because their choice of wording seems to be saying exactly that, but I don't think that's what they meant. Their assertion is that somebody in a European government is now interested in taking a deeper look at the coverup that is already well known, right?