Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81

    How well does the Utah local media know about this Jazzfanz website?

    I never heard it mentioned on any of the sports radio stations or tv and I listen to sports radio quite a bit. Has anyone ever heard it mentioned in the media before? Has anyone here spoken to someone from the media about Jazzfanz?

    Just curious how much they might visit here. It can't be oblivious to them. I would think they would come here for at least the mood right? Its kind of hard to miss to when googling Jazz and fans.





    More questions for the old timers.


    Do the Utah Jazz own any part of Jazzfanz? If not, did Jason have to get approval for using the Jazz brand?


    I'm guess I'm just wondering how much the Utah Jazz give a crap about the opinions here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ŁĄŁ
    Posts
    31,400
    Total Rep Points
    44226
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I hope everyone knows about it and that I am famous.
    #lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ŁĄŁ
    Posts
    31,400
    Total Rep Points
    44226
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    And yes, the Jazz own jazzfanz.
    #lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,244
    Total Rep Points
    32149
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yes. They read my **** for mind bottling ideas. I'm going to quit posting if they continue to plagiarize without paying.
    No Mediocrity

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,944
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Yea the Millers own Jazzfanz. Their three highest grossing investments are Auto Dealerships, the Jazz, and then the Jazzfanz website.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mr. McGibblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Posts
    1,210
    Total Rep Points
    6369
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I never heard it mentioned on any of the sports radio stations or tv and I listen to sports radio quite a bit. Has anyone ever heard it mentioned in the media before? Has anyone here spoken to someone from the media about Jazzfanz?

    Just curious how much they might visit here. It can't be oblivious to them. I would think they would come here for at least the mood right? Its kind of hard to miss to when googling Jazz and fans.





    More questions for the old timers.


    Do the Utah Jazz own any part of Jazzfanz? If not, did Jason have to get approval for using the Jazz brand?


    I'm guess I'm just wondering how much the Utah Jazz give a crap about the opinions here.
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.

    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).

    Go Jazz.

  7. #7
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,408
    Total Rep Points
    12476
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.

    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).
    He is my best friends cousins uncle. And you are right. Rigby is a filthy snake. He sent out a memo for a few to shill the site and then reprimanded them once they got too carried away.

  8. #8
    Admininstrator colton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,385
    Total Rep Points
    11630
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    P.S. Mr McG is full of it. :-p
    "Giving to the poor is an essential part of Christian morality. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I’m afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare... If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things that we’d like to do but cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them." --C.S. Lewis
    :-)

  9.  

     

  10. #9
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,408
    Total Rep Points
    12476
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    P.S. Mr McG is full of it. :-p
    ^^^^^

    Jazzfanz shill. Don't believe him. He is sent here to keep this out of the spotlight.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,562
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.


    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).

    Holy ****!!

    Really?

  12. #11
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,408
    Total Rep Points
    12476
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Holy ****!!

    Really?
    I can vouch for most. Like Jason's relationship to LHM and rigbys shenanigans. I'm sure the rest is true. Don't trust Colton.

  13. #12
    Senior Member jazzrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    805
    Total Rep Points
    921
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19

    Wink Now I understand

    I wondered why when I got 6 straight positive reps but was not credited for even one, thus still leaving me at 7.

    Hey Rip Van O'Conner you must have missed me calling you that for no trades and then taking it all back saying that it was evidently Sloan's fault for the no trades.

    Now can I get off 7 reps. Thanks!

  14. #13
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,715
    Total Rep Points
    20475
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I hope everyone knows about it and that I am infamous.
    Fixed!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  15. #14
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ŁĄŁ
    Posts
    31,400
    Total Rep Points
    44226
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    lol Rigby just negged me.

    You bitch Rigby!
    #lol

  16. #15
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,244
    Total Rep Points
    32149
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    lol Rigby just negged me.

    You bitch Rigby!
    I know RIGBY's license Plate #. Boondocks is already taking care of this.
    No Mediocrity

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •