Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,843
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084

    How well does the Utah local media know about this Jazzfanz website?

    I never heard it mentioned on any of the sports radio stations or tv and I listen to sports radio quite a bit. Has anyone ever heard it mentioned in the media before? Has anyone here spoken to someone from the media about Jazzfanz?

    Just curious how much they might visit here. It can't be oblivious to them. I would think they would come here for at least the mood right? Its kind of hard to miss to when googling Jazz and fans.





    More questions for the old timers.


    Do the Utah Jazz own any part of Jazzfanz? If not, did Jason have to get approval for using the Jazz brand?


    I'm guess I'm just wondering how much the Utah Jazz give a crap about the opinions here.

  2. #2
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,656
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    I hope everyone knows about it and that I am famous.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  3. #3
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,656
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    And yes, the Jazz own jazzfanz.
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  4. #4
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,663
    Rep Power
    114
    Rep Level
    29234
    Yes. They read my **** for mind bottling ideas. I'm going to quit posting if they continue to plagiarize without paying.
    No Mediocrity

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,930
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6234
    Yea the Millers own Jazzfanz. Their three highest grossing investments are Auto Dealerships, the Jazz, and then the Jazzfanz website.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mr. McGibblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    34
    Rep Level
    6276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I never heard it mentioned on any of the sports radio stations or tv and I listen to sports radio quite a bit. Has anyone ever heard it mentioned in the media before? Has anyone here spoken to someone from the media about Jazzfanz?

    Just curious how much they might visit here. It can't be oblivious to them. I would think they would come here for at least the mood right? Its kind of hard to miss to when googling Jazz and fans.





    More questions for the old timers.


    Do the Utah Jazz own any part of Jazzfanz? If not, did Jason have to get approval for using the Jazz brand?


    I'm guess I'm just wondering how much the Utah Jazz give a crap about the opinions here.
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.

    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).

    Go Jazz.

  7. #7
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,214
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    10960
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.

    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).
    He is my best friends cousins uncle. And you are right. Rigby is a filthy snake. He sent out a memo for a few to shill the site and then reprimanded them once they got too carried away.

  8. #8
    Admininstrator colton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,118
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    10307
    P.S. Mr McG is full of it. :-p
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

  9. #9
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,214
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    10960
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    P.S. Mr McG is full of it. :-p
    ^^^^^

    Jazzfanz shill. Don't believe him. He is sent here to keep this out of the spotlight.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,843
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
    Jason is actually related to the Millers. I won't give away how, but Larry persinally asked him to do some polls on here before to get some feedback on things.

    The organization follows the board closely and many employees used to post. One particular employee (InsideJazzMan) leaked too many big time rumors and news items so Randy Rigby sent a memo out to employees to curb their posting or do so anonymously (like freak).

    Larry Miller owned the board, but gave full ownership to Jason a year or two before he died if I remember correctly. So your instincts about it being tied to the jazz organization were correct. But I don't think they're officially linked anymore.


    As for media, I know Ben Bagley had an account here ans I also know one of the 1280 guys posts infrequently (currently less than 225 total posts).

    Holy ****!!

    Really?

  11. #11
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,214
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    10960
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Holy ****!!

    Really?
    I can vouch for most. Like Jason's relationship to LHM and rigbys shenanigans. I'm sure the rest is true. Don't trust Colton.

  12. #12
    Senior Member jazzrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    921

    Wink Now I understand

    I wondered why when I got 6 straight positive reps but was not credited for even one, thus still leaving me at 7.

    Hey Rip Van O'Conner you must have missed me calling you that for no trades and then taking it all back saying that it was evidently Sloan's fault for the no trades.

    Now can I get off 7 reps. Thanks!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,447
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I hope everyone knows about it and that I am infamous.
    Fixed!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  14. #14
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    30,656
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    lol Rigby just negged me.

    You bitch Rigby!
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  15. #15
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,663
    Rep Power
    114
    Rep Level
    29234
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    lol Rigby just negged me.

    You bitch Rigby!
    I know RIGBY's license Plate #. Boondocks is already taking care of this.
    No Mediocrity

  16.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •