Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    lol Rigby just negged me.

You bitch Rigby!
    I've still Rep'd you too many times? What sort of injustice is this?! This sorta **** didn't happen on Larry's watch!
    "Back off Warchild, seriously.."

This thread has me worried. Who am I really? I need to have a long talk with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    This thread has me worried. Who am I really? I need to have a long talk with myself.
    You're Ostertag with a toupee. Get a hold of yourself!

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    When they see have tools like Franklin and Lone Wolf they aren't that worried.
    You're cute in the having an extra chromosome sense.

BTW, how did you threatening to quit the Jazz if Morris Almond's development wasn't sped up by Jerry giving him more minutes work for you? "Fire Jerry, Fire Ty, start Fesenko, play the Jeremy Evans at point guard...." So predictably childish that I could write all your 2013-14 season posts verbatim in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Ya, I find it hard to believe no one from the media visits this sight.
    *site

But yeah, I've heard comments on the radio that made it clear that they had been reading this site. Or another one like this--but since this is the largest fan board (at least that I know of), it's very probably this site.
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You're cute in the having an extra chromosome sense.

BTW, how did you threatening to quit the Jazz if Morris Almond's development wasn't sped up by Jerry giving him more minutes work for you? "Fire Jerry, Fire Ty, start Fesenko, play the Jeremy Evans at point guard...." So predictably childish that I could write all your 2013-14 season posts verbatim in advance.
    Why are you always so stupid?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

This is by far the best Jazz message board out there. Of course everyone in the front office knows this place. A lot of the players have probably
    checked out this site from time to time. What else compares? Realgm is a wasteland. The official message board? DN MB? SLC Trib?
    This is the place where the info is passed down, and talked about. If it's on twitter it all ends up here within minutes.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    You're Ostertag with a toupee. Get a hold of yourself!
    Not sure what this has to do with self-reflection but hey, to each his own!

We represent a vocal minority of Jazz fans. They don't care about us. Our opinions hold no sway. What fools this large organization would be if they put stock in the opinions of hostile bipolar contrarians.
    Long Live JYD

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    We represent a vocal minority of Jazz fans. They don't care about us. Our opinions hold no sway. What fools this large organization would be if they put stock in the opinions of hostile bipolar contrarians.
    This. JF represents the vocal minority for sure. We're looked as the crazies, for good reason. The ******** on this site far outweighs the good. You want to know why they ignore this site, it's because we're retarded....or fanatics, whatever you call it.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    This. JF represents the vocal minority for sure. We're looked as the crazies, for good reason. The ******** on this site far outweighs the good. You want to know why they ignore this site, it's because we're retarded....or fanatics, whatever you call it.
    We are vocal and loud, sure. However I have seen many good ideas floated here. Both during game time and in between games. Not only that but both sides are represented and it gets down into figures and playing time and opponents stats and all sorts of technical details. Much more advanced than your average sports bar banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    We are vocal and loud, sure. However I have seen many good ideas floated here. Both during game time and in between games. Not only that but both sides are represented and it gets down into figures and playing time and opponents stats and all sorts of technical details. Much more advanced than your average sports bar banter.
    That's because there's less beer involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Agreed, sometimes.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion's Roar View Post
    That's because there's less beer involved.
    I wouldn't count on that.

I know they do. Frank Layden was made fun of quite a bit on here for his, "Saggy Belt." Since that picture, Frank Layden's belt has been tighter than an Affliction t-shirt you see in the first 10 rows at a game.