Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    No offense, but is KOC Jewish?
    he is Irish.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's pretty much nothing different about this interview than any other interview I've seen O'Connor in.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm going to give KOC the benefit of the doubt. He'll have 30 million plus to use this off-season if he makes no moves. I'm sure teams are trying to offload 3-4 year contacts on him and he doesn't want them. I don't think everyone will hate Al as much if Milsap is gone. Favors starts, Kanter gets more time, and defense is better. I also don't have a problem bringing back Mo to start if it's for a smaller contract and they get a young pg in the draft.

The D Williams trade was awesome, we can all agree on that. And they have done great on the last few drafts. This off-season was great too, even if the Williams' haven't turned out like we hoped, it showed KOC it's willing to make good moves and try to improve the team. If Milsap was playing as well as last year, and Mo wasn't hurt, we would be doing much better.

Maybe KOC surprises us and lets everyone walk and signs a good FA pg and 3rd big. If no moves are made, I'll be a little disappointed, but I'll wait until summer to judge. KOC gas earned that in my mind

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    I'm going to give KOC the benefit of the doubt. He'll have 30 million plus to use this off-season if he makes no moves. I'm sure teams are trying to offload 3-4 year contacts on him and he doesn't want them. I don't think everyone will hate Al as much if Milsap is gone. Favors starts, Kanter gets more time, and defense is better. I also don't have a problem bringing back Mo to start if it's for a smaller contract and they get a young pg in the draft.

The D Williams trade was awesome, we can all agree on that. And they have done great on the last few drafts. This off-season was great too, even if the Williams' haven't turned out like we hoped, it showed KOC it's willing to make good moves and try to improve the team. If Milsap was playing as well as last year, and Mo wasn't hurt, we would be doing much better.

Maybe KOC surprises us and lets everyone walk and signs a good FA pg and 3rd big. If no moves are made, I'll be a little disappointed, but I'll wait until summer to judge. KOC gas earned that in my mind
    I love how people are starting to realize whats going to happen here and are now are rationalizing the non moves by the team.

Flat out, it was and will be proven to be a huge mistake to let Al and Paul walk for nothing all the while not developing your lottery picks. Plain stupid by the Jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I love how people are starting to realize whats going to happen here and are now are rationalizing the non moves by the team.

Flat out, it was and will be proven to be a huge mistake to let Al and Paul walk for nothing all the while not developing your lottery picks. Plain stupid by the Jazz.
    I agree about the lottery picks. They should have been playing more and a move should have been made to make that happen. But that doesn't justify a bad deal. I'll wait to see what KOC does with the extra money before deciding. If Al and Milsap are both back, or if mo and Al are signed for 4 years 25 million per between the two, I'll be pissed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    I agree about the lottery picks. They should have been playing more and a move should have been made to make that happen. But that doesn't justify a bad deal.
    Who said ANYTHING about a bad deal? Is this seriously the best counter-argument that there is at this point? There are other expiring contracts this year, AND the Jazz are going into an offseason with a barge of cap room and likely no one out there worth spending it on (Josh Smith [not likely, and don't want him], Chris Paul [not likely, but still should try], and Dwight Howard [not likely, and had better regain his old form in that case which I wouldn't bet on]).

If the Jazz can fill a need using superfluous talent that probably will be gone anyway, they need to do it. It's incredibly ****ing simple. And it's killing(at least) two birds with one stone.

BTW, 'member when Calderon was acquired for scraps? That's a perfect example of how this could work, and also a perfect example of a ship that's sailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Who said ANYTHING about a bad deal? Is this seriously the best counter-argument that there is at this point? There are other expiring contracts this year, AND the Jazz are going into an offseason with a barge of cap room and likely no one out there worth spending it on (Josh Smith [not likely, and don't want him], Chris Paul [not likely, but still should try], and Dwight Howard [not likely, and had better regain his old form in that case which I wouldn't bet on]).

If the Jazz can fill a need using superfluous talent that probably will be gone anyway, they need to do it. It's incredibly ****ing simple. And it's killing(at least) two birds with one stone.

BTW, 'member when Calderon was acquired for scraps? That's a perfect example of how this could work, and also a perfect example of a ship that's sailed.
    Not that I don't agree. I would love for them to make a move. I just trust that KOC will do something to improve the team and I'll let it play out before getting too upset.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    he is Irish.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    he is Irish.
    I would assume that one can be both Irish AND Jewish.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy eat jazz View Post
    I would assume that one can be both Irish AND Jewish.
    That was the curiosity of mine. The way he protects the pure truth like someone else would steal it, that protectivity sounded as a member of Hebrew society to me. And his accent on some words.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Talking to KOC before the draft and trade deadline is a pure exercise in futility.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This.

Of course Ty will be here a long tyme.

If you want to know what Kevin O Connor thinks, just think exact opposite of what Jazzfanz think.

You hate Al - He loves him
    You hate Ty- He loves him
    You think Mo isnt the future pg - He does
    You think it takes reps for young guys to get better - He thinks riding the bench is better for growth
    ect....

Its real easy.

Someone else try one.
    I don't know why but I want to backhand you after every one of your posts. Maybe it's the avatar.