Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Does this sum up the Jazz offense?

"Weíre having a lot of random possessions where guys donít know what the other guys are doing, so itís leading to people being stuck with the ball, going one-on-one, and that leads to turnovers."

Actually, that seems to sum up the offensive scheme of 90% of NBA teams, don't ya think? This was the comment of the Bull's coach after his clowns got beat at home to the Spurs who were without 3 starters! How did we lose to these guys at home 2 days ago? Got to be the offense.....or was it the "shoes?"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    no jazz offense everyone knows what they are supposed to do.
    dump it down to al and stand arround
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Our offense reminds me of when I show up for a pickup game at the local church with my friends for the first time in 3 years. We are just as structured.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    90% of our offense plays:

Point guard walks up to the top of the key, passes it to our SG/SF on the right or left side of the 3 point line, that player passes to a positioned big, and he posts up or fakes a few times for a jumpshot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The ironic/sad thing is that Bulls' offense picked-apart Utah's halfcourt defense in crunchtime Friday night by running a Marco Bellineli-Carlos Boozer screen-roll. Bellineli's a decent talent but you have the Jazz organization lamenting how they're w/out Mo and Hayward while Nate Robinson is torching Utah in the 1st-half and Marco Bellineli is looking like Deron Williams in setting the table for Boozer in the pick&roll. On the other end of the floor Noah is fronting Al in the post and we can't run a highschool-level high-low from Millsap to Al for a layup. Chess vs. Checkers.
    "It's a loss. It's one loss on our home floor that we aren't happy with." -Ty Corbin, 12/26/12.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/11/13.
    "Whether you lose by one or by 45 like we did tonight, it's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/28/13.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 4/3/13.
    It's disappointing any time you don't make the playoffs." -Ty Corbin, 4/17/13.