Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Kanter for Bledsoe would you do it

    Hey all, I'm a Celtics fan who has been hearing the KG for Bledsoe and Jordan rumors. With Rondo already in place I can't see Bledsoe staying long term in Boston. If you could put on your gm hats for a little bit would you trade Bledsoe for Kanter as part of a three way with Boston and LAC?

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member BHP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    7
    Personally I wouldnt, I would offer Al Jeff or Milsap in that 3 way.

  4. #3
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    8,688
    Rep Power
    40
    Hell no
    Corbin sucks.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    24
    No.
    Kanter is a rare prospect- A center that rebounds and gets physical but also has the outside touch and a high motor.
    You can find a Bledsoe in any draft.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    0
    Lol.

  7. #6
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Realtor hell
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    17
    No, thanks but no.

  8. #7
    Senior Member MattMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    11
    No, with a solid topping of hell-no sauce.

  9. #8
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    No.
    Kanter is a rare prospect- A center that rebounds and gets physical but also has the outside touch and a high motor.
    You can find a Bledsoe in any draft.
    This. We got a good chance of getting a player like Bledsoe in the next drafts but we won't be able to find another player like Kanter in the near future.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  10. #9
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    11
    Bledsoe is one of the brightest young PGs in the league. He's doing everthing on the court except consistent shooting and it seems his 3 point shooting comes along this year too. He's like Lebron of the PGs as the block, steal and defense wise. So i would really wish him to join the Jazz and become core of the team with our youngsters instead of MO but you never trade a backcourt player for a big whose limit is the sky. Also, Clippers not silly to give Bledsoe before not seeing what's gonna happen with Chris Paul.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  11. #10
    Senior Member underKANTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by evantime View Post
    Hey all, I'm a Celtics fan who has been hearing the KG for Bledsoe and Jordan rumors. With Rondo already in place I can't see Bledsoe staying long term in Boston. If you could put on your gm hats for a little bit would you trade Bledsoe for Kanter as part of a three way with Boston and LAC?
    Come on. Who would trade a young, promising young big man with a ton of potential that can put up a double double for Bledsoe? I like Bledsoe a lot but not for Kanter. Our GM would laugh at this offer.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,490
    Rep Power
    27
    Hello NO!!!!!!! If the Jazz want Bledsoe they can try to sign him as a FA. Bledsoe is going to get more money than the Clips will be able to afford. The Jazz will have plenty of cap space if they want to make a run at Bledsoe. Personally, I would rather just build through the draft because I think you can get a player similar to Bledsoe as a draft pick without paying him $8 million dollars.

  13. #12
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,944
    Rep Power
    150
    I wouldn't, but I am also very pleased to see how this board backs Kanter.
    Knowing the kid and how good he would be, I hated it when he was getting bashed here, albeit very early on.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  14. #13
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,944
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    Hello NO!!!!!!! If the Jazz want Bledsoe they can try to sign him as a FA. Bledsoe is going to get more money than the Clips will be able to afford. The Jazz will have plenty of cap space if they want to make a run at Bledsoe. Personally, I would rather just build through the draft because I think you can get a player similar to Bledsoe as a draft pick without paying him $8 million dollars.
    Pretty much agree.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,761
    Rep Power
    34
    No chance in hell.

  16. #15
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    18,670
    Rep Power
    77
    No because we'd still have the same problems and now no Kanter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •