Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,286
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70

    Warner Bros Cartoon with a 9/11 act. Except it was made in 1948.

    What the hell is this? Just a coincidence probably. But still creepy.



  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,849
    Total Rep Points
    21716
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    You just blew my mind...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    there are a lot of weird merrie melodies en looney tunes.
    some got banned and censored for as hh would say racialism.

    speedy gonzalis was also banned for racialism.
    but the mexicans protested and it was unbanned after 3 years.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #4
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,286
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    there are a lot of weird merrie melodies en looney tunes.
    some got banned and censored for as hh would say racialism.

    speedy gonzalis was also banned for racialism.
    but the mexicans protested and it was unbanned after 3 years.
    It feels like the most misunderstoodness of the concept racialism is the future of it: Today. We ceased to comprehend the true meanings of the concepts and become concept consumers just to treat them as another meta.


  6. #5
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,928
    Total Rep Points
    22884
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87

  7. #6
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,286
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Maybe Walker's government got the idea from that episode.


  8. #7
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,928
    Total Rep Points
    22884
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87

  9. #8
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,928
    Total Rep Points
    22884
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87

  10. #9
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post

    1. Why did they choose price of "9"?

    Cause making it a single digit is a well known marketing tactic, making it look like a little cheaper. Like 99.99 $.

    2. Why towers are next to number "9" on city's skyline?

    Cause towers were one of the most popular symbols of New York. Empire State is also there and can they possibly put twin towers else where? And Empire State is at the North of the Manhattan and Twin Tower at the south so its their correct positions at the skyline.

    They are just conspiracy theories and there are maybe millions of cartoons, movies, TV series, episodes etc. published up to 9/11 so its normal for some coincidences to happen.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  11. #10
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post

    1. Why did they choose price of "9"?

    Cause making it a single digit is a well known marketing tactic, making it look like a little cheaper. Like 99.99 $.

    2. Why towers are next to number "9" on city's skyline?

    Cause towers were one of the most popular symbols of New York. Empire State is also there and can they possibly put twin towers else where? And Empire State is at the North of the Manhattan and Twin Towers at the south so its their correct positions at the skyline.

    They are just conspiracy theories and there are maybe millions of cartoons, movies, TV series, episodes etc. published up to date of 9/11 so its pretty normal for some coincidences to happen.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  12. #11
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,286
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    They're all pretty much crap but that X Files episode is really interesting.


  13. #12
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,422
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Let's not forget the national hotline to call in emergencies... 911.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,928
    Total Rep Points
    22884
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    1. Why did they choose price of "9"?

    Cause making it a single digit is a well known marketing tactic, making it look like a little cheaper. Like 99.99 $.

    2. Why towers are next to number "9" on city's skyline?

    Cause towers were one of the most popular symbols of New York. Empire State is also there and can they possibly put twin towers else where? And Empire State is at the North of the Manhattan and Twin Towers at the south so its their correct positions at the skyline.

    They are just conspiracy theories and there are maybe millions of cartoons, movies, TV series, episodes etc. published up to date of 9/11 so its pretty normal for some coincidences to happen.
    Ya thats a perfectly reasonable explanation for this one thing, but its one of thousands of "strange coincidences" surrounding 911.

    How many "coincidences does there have to be before ot actually means something? In a court of law it doesn't take very many coincidences for a person to be convicted of a crime even without 100% proof.

    Its the plus plus plus theory. One fishy item by its self can mean absolutely nothing, but when you have countless items that stack up, then something is a miss.

    Example: Your kids eyes are blood shoot. It could mean a lot of things. But your kids eyes are blood shot, plus they have the munchies, plus they are stealing money, plus they sleep a lot, plus they smell like weed, plus you found a pipe, means they are smoking weed. Then these things are no longer coincidences. They add up to something.


    Those videos dont prove anything, just posted them for fun. But they do add to the strangness of the whole 911 conspiracy.

    Why don't you tell me why building 7 fell. If you don't know about it then you haven't even scratched the surface, and should go do some research before you jump in with explanations.

  15. #14
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Ya thats a perfectly reasonable explanation for this one thing, but its one of thousands of "strange coincidences" surrounding 911.

    How many "coincidences does there have to be before ot actually means something? In a court of law it doesn't take very many coincidences for a person to be convicted of a crime even without 100% proof.

    Its the plus plus plus theory. One fishy item by its self can mean absolutely nothing, but when you have countless items that stack up, then something is a miss.

    Example: Your kids eyes are blood shoot. It could mean a lot of things. But your kids eyes are blood shot, plus they have the munchies, plus they are stealing money, plus they sleep a lot, plus they smell like weed, plus you found a pipe, means they are smoking weed. Then these things are no longer coincidences. They add up to something.


    Those videos dont prove anything, just posted them for fun. But they do add to the strangness of the whole 911 conspiracy.

    Why don't you tell me why building 7 fell. If you don't know about it then you haven't even scratched the surface, and should go do some research before you jump in with explanations.
    There are lots of conspiracy theories around 9/11 and im aware of them. I do some researches actually, most of this researches not for my own willing or curiosity, but because it was necessary for my own education. We can start to talk about all the curious events during and after 9/11 and Bush's "Axis of Evils" speech and his government creating legitimate enemies at the Middle East under the title of "Global Terorism". Usame Bin Laden really existed in first place or he was just a fictional character created to serve the same "legitimate enemy" purpose... we never know that.

    But since this thread is about the cartoons and movies that might be predict the 9/11 incident i just expressed my opinion about it. That's it.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  16. #15
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,842
    Total Rep Points
    9826
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    All were fox shows. So I speculate that right wing nutcakes are behind all the terrorism and wars. They want to turn the USA into a totalitarian country with no middle class to speak of. Thank heavens bro Romney got his ass kicked or else he and his party might have sent us to a war in Iran by now
    Last edited by The Thriller; 02-17-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    Lakers Suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •