Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As an outside perspective holder I don't believe there are any real left or right wings in the US policy when it comes to diplomacy and war. They are a part of the government mechanism that play their roles in their eras. And I actually believe it is the main thing keeping USA strong. So don't get me as if I'm someone to try to bash the republicans.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

That X Files spinoff tho. Got it all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    How many "coincidences does there have to be before ot actually means something? In a court of law it doesn't take very many coincidences for a person to be convicted of a crime even without 100% proof.
    There is no number of coincidences that add up to something. If the hijackers had chosen Sept. 12, or Oct. 11, or any other day you can name, the thousands of people desperate to find a conspiracy wold be finding it for those days, instead.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    There is no number of coincidences that add up to something. If the hijackers had chosen Sept. 12, or Oct. 11, or any other day you can name, the thousands of people desperate to find a conspiracy wold be finding it for those days, instead.
    Exactly. Once California sinks into the ocean or the White House is blown up by aliens you'll have idiots claiming that movies had predicted this and that it was all one big conspiracy.
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Exactly. Once California sinks into the ocean or the White House is blown up by aliens you'll have idiots claiming that movies had predicted this and that it was all one big conspiracy.
    That sounds very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post

Feel free to show me all the 9/12's and 10/11's from movies.

Thanks. I'm waiting.

Banned

Thanks. I'm waiting.
    So what do you consider that cartoon evidence of, exactly?

I'm waiting.

Thanks. I'm waiting.
    Legend says Jackie chan was going to film a movie about terrorists and the WTC on 9/11. Had this happened perhaps lee would have been among the victims... While filming a movie about terrorists and the WTC. Whooooaa!!!

Face it, we are constantly (in movies and tv shows) blowin up the world's most recognizable monuments and buildings. Big Ben, the kremlin, gg bridge, Tokyo, effiel tower, World Trade Center, White House, LA, Rio de Janeiro (with the redeemer statue), and the Empire State Building have been destroyed time after time and will continue to be destroyed. Why? Because showing a crime or shooting in some Smiths or 711 happens all the time in real life. It isn't shocking or dramatic. Now, blowing up the gg bridge or crushing Tokyo or destroying the WTC is. Hence, why terrorists targeted it. Filmmaker a and terrorists have one thing in common, they both look for the scene that would gain them the most attention.

So while it is certainly interesting to look these up I wouldn't get too carried away.b

Btw look at all the JBs... Jason Bourne, James Bond, and jack Bauer. Is there a super spy out there with these initials? What a conspiracy!!!
    Corbin sucks.

"Truthers" unite...

Thanks. I'm waiting.
    I'm not thousands of people, and not desperate.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell