Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Millsap for Bledsoe?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Where do I sign?

What do I have to do in order to make this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Much rather it be La Sefferjon but if we could some how include Barnes I would do it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Much rather it be La Sefferjon but if we could some how include Barnes I would do it.
    I would say that 90% of us would prefer Jefferson to go but if you can't get Bledsoe for Jefferson and you CAN get Bledsoe for Millsap, then you trade Millsap.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yes
    You always bring a high level of wisdom to this forum.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    bledsoe/burks/hayward/kanter/favors

championship in 4 years guarenteed
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Do iiiiiiit.
    http://www.abload.de/img/sig_f2elrcm.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Looking at the contract situation I don't know if these 2 teams can get a deal done without the Clippers giving up a piece they probably don't want to give up.
    Butler or Odom/Bledsoe for Millsap/ Watson or Tinsley works but that is probably too much for them to give up for Millsap.
    They would have to give up Odom, Butler or Jordan for this to work. I don't know enough about the team to know if they would be interested in that.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    bledsoe/burks/hayward/kanter/favors

championship in 4 years guarenteed
    That would make Bledsoe, Hayward and Favors RFA's in 2014. Conservatively, that is probably 32-35 mil per in contracts between the 3. Can they keep all 3?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    That would make Bledsoe, Hayward and Favors RFA's in 2014. Conservatively, that is probably 32-35 mil per in contracts between the 3. Can they keep all 3?
    Yes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is one of the few deals I'd do for Millsap. But, no surprises there... I've been dreaming this exact scenario.

Can you imagine if we were to pull this + the splitter/mills/Al deal? **** yeah.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    elect Stanley Johnson, 2015

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't think LAC needs Odom. At all.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    elect Stanley Johnson, 2015

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Looking at the contract situation I don't know if these 2 teams can get a deal done without the Clippers giving up a piece they probably don't want to give up.
    Butler or Odom/Bledsoe for Millsap/ Watson or Tinsley works but that is probably too much for them to give up for Millsap.
    They would have to give up Odom, Butler or Jordan for this to work. I don't know enough about the team to know if they would be interested in that.
    Well as far as Odom goes, even if the Jazz and Clips could do Sap/Bledsoe straight up, with Sap joining the Clip makes Odom obsolete. As of now Odom only plays 20 minutes scoring under 4 points per. There just isn't room for Odom in LA if the Clips get Millsap.

Don't think the Clips would have a problem giving away Odom in this scenario.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Odom and Bledsoe for Millsap.

Get it done.

The best part of this trade is Corbin would get a vet back and Odom could be our starting pf. We don't want to rush our young players. And Bledsoe could sit behind Tinsley/Watson and learn a few things.