Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 662
  1. #1
    Senior Member NotDeadYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    15
    Rep Level
    284

    Millsap for Bledsoe?


  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,444
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Where do I sign?



    What do I have to do in order to make this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #3
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    23
    Rep Level
    3112
    Much rather it be La Sefferjon but if we could some how include Barnes I would do it.

  5. #4
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,444
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Much rather it be La Sefferjon but if we could some how include Barnes I would do it.
    I would say that 90% of us would prefer Jefferson to go but if you can't get Bledsoe for Jefferson and you CAN get Bledsoe for Millsap, then you trade Millsap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  6. #5
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,661
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    Yes
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  7. #6
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,444
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Yes
    You always bring a high level of wisdom to this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #7
    Senior Member berkkobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    13
    Rep Level
    1628
    bledsoe/burks/hayward/kanter/favors

    championship in 4 years guarenteed
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

  9. #8
    Senior Member Legatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    15
    Rep Level
    307
    Do iiiiiiit.
    http://www.abload.de/img/sig_f2elrcm.jpg

  10. #9
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3690
    Looking at the contract situation I don't know if these 2 teams can get a deal done without the Clippers giving up a piece they probably don't want to give up.
    .
    Butler or Odom/Bledsoe for Millsap/ Watson or Tinsley works but that is probably too much for them to give up for Millsap.
    .
    They would have to give up Odom, Butler or Jordan for this to work. I don't know enough about the team to know if they would be interested in that.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  11. #10
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,630
    Rep Power
    33
    Rep Level
    5352
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    bledsoe/burks/hayward/kanter/favors

    championship in 4 years guarenteed
    That would make Bledsoe, Hayward and Favors RFA's in 2014. Conservatively, that is probably 32-35 mil per in contracts between the 3. Can they keep all 3?

  12. #11
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,444
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    That would make Bledsoe, Hayward and Favors RFA's in 2014. Conservatively, that is probably 32-35 mil per in contracts between the 3. Can they keep all 3?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    This is one of the few deals I'd do for Millsap. But, no surprises there... I've been dreaming this exact scenario.

    Can you imagine if we were to pull this + the splitter/mills/Al deal? **** yeah.

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    I don't think LAC needs Odom. At all.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,594
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6530
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Looking at the contract situation I don't know if these 2 teams can get a deal done without the Clippers giving up a piece they probably don't want to give up.
    .
    Butler or Odom/Bledsoe for Millsap/ Watson or Tinsley works but that is probably too much for them to give up for Millsap.
    .
    They would have to give up Odom, Butler or Jordan for this to work. I don't know enough about the team to know if they would be interested in that.
    Well as far as Odom goes, even if the Jazz and Clips could do Sap/Bledsoe straight up, with Sap joining the Clip makes Odom obsolete. As of now Odom only plays 20 minutes scoring under 4 points per. There just isn't room for Odom in LA if the Clips get Millsap.

    Don't think the Clips would have a problem giving away Odom in this scenario.

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,073
    Rep Power
    39
    Rep Level
    6878
    Odom and Bledsoe for Millsap.

    Get it done.

    The best part of this trade is Corbin would get a vet back and Odom could be our starting pf. We don't want to rush our young players. And Bledsoe could sit behind Tinsley/Watson and learn a few things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •