Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    [QUOTE=cowhide;490806]I agree 100 percent with your post. Millsap has been my favorite player for a while now. He has his shortcomings but Paul is a true professional and has improved a lot since coming in the league. I would rather not trade him and have him be our 3 big but I also worry that he wants big money. My heart will miss him but you still have to consider the business side when making a final choice.

Personally, I will still wait until it becomes official.[/QUOTE

Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    Saturday night, who will Bledsoe play for in the game in L.A.?

And why the **** do we have to wait for four days to see another Jazz game after the post All-Star Break game?
    Gotta be the jazz. Without al and Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    My feelings, too.
    If the trade goes down, I think the previous negotiations with Paul and his uncle were a big factor. Paul's team said some pretty nasty things about the Jazz and then threw in a final barb by saying they were disappointed that Utah chose to match Portland's offer. Big Al has been playing great as of late and really working with Kanter on his game. Jazz may feel they have a better chance of re-signing Al. And we know Derrick's preference is to play PF.

Still, though, I'll be sad to see Millsap go. He and Memo have been my favorite Jazz players over the last 7 years.
    What are you talking about? I don't remember any of this. Sounds entertaining. Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    What are you talking about? I don't remember any of this. Sounds entertaining. Do you have a link?
    No, that is just MoTown's posting style. Takes minor things and comes to erroneous conclusions that make him sound 1 step away from being a troll.
    'Merican League Consensus (kind of) PWR RANKS

12) Goose

On the utah jazz Instagram feed shows a pic of them at the practice facility today. Paul millsap IS in attendance...

Quote Originally Posted by JayCamjazzfan View Post
    Doesnt mean this trade wont happen but it debunks all the credibility of this Hayden guy since he said Millsap was off the team.

I don't think we'll see a trade of Millsap or Jefferson before the deadline. They just aren't worth that much as expiring contracts. I think we could get better value for them in a sign and trade this summer, and I believe that's the direction the team will focus on.

Of course, if something amazing falls into our laps it's better to strike the iron while it's hot. I just dont' think we'll see an amazing offer right now.

I am expecting squat to happen. And yet...here I am reading these threads. I must be a glutton for punishment.
    You know squat. You know less than squat. You and Squat could go to the movies and Squat could wear an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by JayCamjazzfan View Post
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

Quote Originally Posted by MoTappin View Post
    I am expecting squat to happen. And yet...here I am reading these threads. I must be a glutton for punishment.
    I'm the same way. I'd be surprised if we made the trade...or any trade of any kind, despite the fact that we're in great shape to make some trades to try and better out future...I guess I'm just asking to be let down

Any of your guys holding this douchewaffle's feet to the fire for spreading his Millsap lies?

Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin
    No, that is just MoTown's posting style. Takes minor things and comes to erroneous conclusions that make him sound 1 step away from being a troll.
    Obviously, I can't find all the articles from the lengthy negotiations.

Here's one in which Paul's agents are pretty critical about the Jazz' negotations. I should have clarified that Paul had two agents, but both Simmons (his uncle) and Vartanian had criticized the Jazz throughout the porcess.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ch.html?pg=all

"It's definitely a situation where he's getting what he should. It's a fair deal. The Jazz had a chance to not let this happen, but unfortunately they didn't value Paul as much as other teams."

"The fact that Portland came out and went after Paul so greatly showed how much they want Paul," Vartanian said.
    "If Utah matches, there's nothing we can do," he added. "Paul will play hard and do what he has to do. But if we had that offer from the Jazz, it never would have come to this."

The highlighted paragraph doesn't make it sound like Paul really wanted to return. Notyhing we can do...but he'll play as hard as he can? Boy, that's a ringing endorsement. How about just being grateful for the contract and they're waiting to see if Utah matches?
    JUST LOSE BABY!

Hey, here's another one, and I quote...

"Calls for reaction on the decision were not returned from Millsap's two representatives, DeAngelo Simmons and Ara Vartanian, who last week ripped the Jazz for their handling of the matter and suggested their client would much rather play in Portland than remain in Utah."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ap.html?pg=all

Cy, I don't know what your problem with me is, but I'm no troll. On this issue you've been pwned!

We may disagree on many subjects, but I don't recall ever calling you names or blasting your views or you personally. Kind of sad, really, to resort to attacking someone for just having a different opinion.
    JUST LOSE BABY!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Hey, here's another one, and I quote...

"Calls for reaction on the decision were not returned from Millsap's two representatives, DeAngelo Simmons and Ara Vartanian, who last week ripped the Jazz for their handling of the matter and suggested their client would much rather play in Portland than remain in Utah."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ap.html?pg=all

Cy, I don't know what your problem with me is, but I'm no troll. On this issue you've been pwned!

We may disagree on many subjects, but I don't recall ever calling you names or blasting your views or you personally. Kind of sad, really, to resort to attacking someone for just having a different opinion.
    The Most Interesting Man in the World would sound way cooler and much less whiny than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    The Most Interesting Man in the World would sound way cooler and much less whiny than this.
    Maybe. But MoTown is a very good poster and Cy was wrong and off base. We all are from time to time (well, except for GVC, he's always right) .. but just stickin up for MoTown here.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111