Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    BTW, whatever happened to "TuffTiger" (I think that was his name) from the old board? He was pimpin' Jack hard before the draft. I think he then went on a mission. Did he reincarnate under a different name on this board?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    My real point (pun intended) was the Jazz MIGHT be able to get a PG next season while still keeping their options open re: Millsap. FO will certianly make that part of the equation. I also believe KOC and the Clips will have a conversation about the Jazz trading for Beldsoe during the off-season if LA truly does not want to let Eric go before they re-sign CP3.

With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
    But he won't.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My real point (pun intended) was the Jazz MIGHT be able to get a PG next season while still keeping their options open re: Millsap. FO will certianly make that part of the equation. I also believe KOC and the Clips will have a conversation about the Jazz trading for Beldsoe during the off-season if LA truly does not want to let Eric go before they re-sign CP3.

With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
    I think it's a consensus around here now that if we miss out on Bledsoe, we go hard for Trey Burke.

Burke has the potential to surpass Jack.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    But he won't.
    He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.
    Knowing Dwight, he'll sign the full 5 year max contract, then demand a trade elsewhere.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Talking about Paul, clown.
    :^D

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Knowing Dwight, he'll sign the full 5 year max contract, then demand a trade elsewhere.
    Sounds about right.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?
    They can clear cap space with trades durign the off-season, if Howard and CP3 show interest. And I think that's one thing KOC is counting on...teams will be looking to dump salaries to go after certain players (not just talking Houston here - that was just an example). With cap space and draft picks, Utah may be in a position to swoop in and pick up some very nice players at reasonable prices.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jack got worked last night!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    BTW, whatever happened to "TuffTiger" (I think that was his name) from the old board? He was pimpin' Jack hard before the draft. I think he then went on a mission. Did he reincarnate under a different name on this board?
    Haha I thought of the same think and thought he would've posted in this thread already, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he is now "The Thriller" but I could be wrong. I also remember SJF was pimping Green pretty hard as well.