Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Getting ready to scare the kiddies
    Posts
    15,013
    Total Rep Points
    27293
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    BTW, whatever happened to "TuffTiger" (I think that was his name) from the old board? He was pimpin' Jack hard before the draft. I think he then went on a mission. Did he reincarnate under a different name on this board?

  2. #17
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28,012
    Total Rep Points
    17910
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    My real point (pun intended) was the Jazz MIGHT be able to get a PG next season while still keeping their options open re: Millsap. FO will certianly make that part of the equation. I also believe KOC and the Clips will have a conversation about the Jazz trading for Beldsoe during the off-season if LA truly does not want to let Eric go before they re-sign CP3.

    With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
    But he won't.
    :^D

  3. #18
    One Love - One Heart ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20,050
    Total Rep Points
    23604
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    My real point (pun intended) was the Jazz MIGHT be able to get a PG next season while still keeping their options open re: Millsap. FO will certianly make that part of the equation. I also believe KOC and the Clips will have a conversation about the Jazz trading for Beldsoe during the off-season if LA truly does not want to let Eric go before they re-sign CP3.

    With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
    I think it's a consensus around here now that if we miss out on Bledsoe, we go hard for Trey Burke.

    Burke has the potential to surpass Jack.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  4. #19
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Getting ready to scare the kiddies
    Posts
    15,013
    Total Rep Points
    27293
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    But he won't.
    He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.

  5.  

     

  6. #20
    One Love - One Heart ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20,050
    Total Rep Points
    23604
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.
    Knowing Dwight, he'll sign the full 5 year max contract, then demand a trade elsewhere.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  7. #21
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    28,012
    Total Rep Points
    17910
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.
    Talking about Paul, clown.
    :^D

  8. #22
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,263
    Total Rep Points
    11797
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
    With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #23
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    My happy place (the start of another NBA season)
    Posts
    10,966
    Total Rep Points
    9515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    Knowing Dwight, he'll sign the full 5 year max contract, then demand a trade elsewhere.
    Sounds about right.

  10. #24
    I Like Warm Hugs Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Getting ready to scare the kiddies
    Posts
    15,013
    Total Rep Points
    27293
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?
    They can clear cap space with trades durign the off-season, if Howard and CP3 show interest. And I think that's one thing KOC is counting on...teams will be looking to dump salaries to go after certain players (not just talking Houston here - that was just an example). With cap space and draft picks, Utah may be in a position to swoop in and pick up some very nice players at reasonable prices.

  11. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    66
    Total Rep Points
    95
    Rep Adjustment Power
    9
    Jack got worked last night!

  12. #26
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,747
    Total Rep Points
    2241
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    BTW, whatever happened to "TuffTiger" (I think that was his name) from the old board? He was pimpin' Jack hard before the draft. I think he then went on a mission. Did he reincarnate under a different name on this board?
    Haha I thought of the same think and thought he would've posted in this thread already, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he is now "The Thriller" but I could be wrong. I also remember SJF was pimping Green pretty hard as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •