Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 474

Thread: Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    10
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

    I'll be in Billy Crystal's ear, wearing my official green Favors jersey, TALKIN TRASH all night long!!!


    JAZZ- 107
    CLIPPERS - 98


  2. #2
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Do it!!!!


    And of course pics or GTFO!!!

  3. #3
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Do it!!!!


    And of course pics or GTFO!!!
    You tell him Z!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    50,204
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47828
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If this is the game thread then it's a surefire loss.
    Dicks out for Harambe

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    finnaly a game that will show these guys that jefferson improvement is nothing we have seen ebfore.
    on the road he sucks and dissapears just like in the playoff.

    but ooh noos jefferson was the reason jazz won last few games.

    well now his defense will be a key factor in this loss.


    so start eating crow again

  6. #6
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    50,204
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47828
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    finnaly a game that will show these guys that jefferson improvement is nothing we have seen ebfore.
    on the road he sucks and dissapears just like in the playoff.

    but ooh noos jefferson was the reason jazz won last few games.

    well now his defense will be a key factor in this loss.


    so start eating crow again
    Dude, can you even try being positive?
    Dicks out for Harambe

  7. #7
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    If this is the game thread then it's a surefire loss.
    Not so. The Jazz have won when I made lousy game threads.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Dude, can you even try being positive?
    why i got ragged on by those jeffy lovers that jeff improved he turned the corner and that i should stop hating. he was the reason we got the last couple of wins.
    well it is nothing we have seen ebfore.

    on the road and in the playoff his defines would be non existent.

    how can i be positive if the facts and reality are not

  9. #9
    Premium Member Broncster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    2,707
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6075
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    why i got ragged on by those jeffy lovers that jeff improved he turned the corner and that i should stop hating. he was the reason we got the last couple of wins.
    well it is nothing we have seen ebfore.

    on the road and in the playoff his defines would be non existent.

    how can i be positive if the facts and reality are not
    Once again you are mistaken. You make normal people who are not big fans of Jefferson into "Jeffy fans" because they have to defend against your ridiculous one sided statements. If you could make an argument without sounding like you just have blind hate for Jefferson regardless of what happens in the game(not that you usually watch) maybe people would take you serious.

    Its hard to separate crazy hate talk from a reasonable argument with you.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    50,204
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47828
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    why i got ragged on by those jeffy lovers that jeff improved he turned the corner and that i should stop hating. he was the reason we got the last couple of wins.
    well it is nothing we have seen ebfore.

    on the road and in the playoff his defines would be non existent.

    how can i be positive if the facts and reality are not
    I mean, if he has a bad game, then I can understand ragging on him (though I still find it annoying). Doing it before hand is just childish though.
    Dicks out for Harambe

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncster View Post
    Once again you are mistaken. You make normal people who are not big fans of Jefferson into "Jeffy fans" because they have to defend against your ridiculous one sided statements. If you could make an argument without sounding like you just have blind hate for Jefferson regardless of what happens in the game(not that you usually watch) maybe people would take you serious.

    Its hard to separate crazy hate talk from a reasonable argument with you.
    i watch every single game.
    so dont spout that ******** about not watching games.

    i watch every single game and other than a qtr or a few minutes jeffy plays no (team) defense
    and no team offense.
    he si soft, he almsot never hustles for loose balls.

    they only time we see jeffy hustle is hustling to get out of the way when an opposing player comes in for lay-up

  12. #12
    Premium Member Broncster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    2,707
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6075
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    i watch every single game.
    so dont spout that ******** about not watching games.

    i watch every single game and other than a qtr or a few minutes jeffy plays no (team) defense
    and no team offense.
    he si soft, he almsot never hustles for loose balls.

    they only time we see jeffy hustle is hustling to get out of the way when an opposing player comes in for lay-up
    Yet your arguments after games always prove otherwise.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    we'lll see when was the last time jefferson had a big game on the road.

    and i'm not talking about 21 points 9 rebounds in 35 minutes(that aint a big game if you take 22 shots and playing center).

  14. #14
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    50,204
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47828
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    we'lll see when was the last time jefferson had a big game on the road.

    and i'm not talking about 21 points 9 rebounds in 35 minutes(that aint a big game if you take 22 shots and playing center).
    Minnesota.
    Dicks out for Harambe

  15. #15
    Premium Member Broncster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    2,707
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6075
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Minnesota.
    lol, no he only shot 50% NBA centers should shoot 100% if they are efficient, and he played no defense the guy he was guarding shot 43%, see.

    -dutchjazzer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us