Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    FWIW, Al was switched onto Griffin for 2 of his 4 early 3rd quarter buckets . A third was on an offensive rebound off a pick and roll. Millsap was pretty engaged last night, and played well.
    I knew Griffin was going to come out in the 3rd loaded for bear; Griffin is too good a player to let his poor 1st quarter performance against Millsap stand. I called it at the half. I also knew that starting the 3rd with Foye, Marvin, and Tinsley was going to be a disaster unless they started hitting some outside shots. -- they didn't and it was. I called that one as well. I don't fault Millsap or Jefferson for what happened in the 3rd, because playing 2 against 5 is far above their skill set.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    But Tyrone says: But Corbin was quick not too hang the loss entirely on his first group.

"Itís one game," he said, "and the starting group just didnít get it going."

Its one game? Are you crazy? Are you daft? They do this almost every game, head coach Tyrone. Watch the freakin games why donchya? What self delusion!
    This is unreal. I would normally say this is a coach not wanting to publicly throw guys under the bus, but then he starts the same ****ing ineffective lineup again and again.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PointGod_AlecBurks View Post
    why dont you explain then, why al jefferson isnt worth the paper his 50million dollar contract is worth. be sure to include the outliers of why you cant win with al but were 17-8 in the past 2 months, and explain to me how we made the playoffs DESPITE al last year. and DESPITE al this year. and Next year too.

your gonna tell me our best players averaging 20mins did the heavy lifting.. and you find that to be 100% infallible logic, correct?

call me out on my english i assure you thats the only realm you even have a chance at trolling. your logic is easily debunked. explain yourself, youve been called out
    Jazz have a MUCH better record when jeffy doesn't play than when he does.

The jazz are 7-1 without al.

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The jazz are 7-1 without al.
    7-1 in 6 games?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    7-1 in 6 games?
    That's how bad Al sucks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    7-1 in 6 games?
    5-1 then.

That is still pretty good no?

You know LA is up in this...Where you at?
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    5-1 then.

That is still pretty good no?
    I'm not sure. All home games? All road games? Games against sub .500 teams or all against above .500 teams?

I think basic +/- and basic records with and without can be misleading. I'm not saying the 5-1 record is in this case, but I don't know. Pretend Al was injured on a 5 game road trip and we went 2-3, I wouldn't use that as evidence that we are better with him either.

Go Jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
    I'm not sure. All home games? All road games? Games against sub .500 teams or all against above .500 teams?

I think basic +/- and basic records with and without can be misleading. I'm not saying the 5-1 record is in this case, but I don't know. Pretend Al was injured on a 5 game road trip and we went 2-3, I wouldn't use that as evidence that we are better with him either.
    I think that 5-1 is a good record all the time, no matter who they played..... would it be better if all six games were against miami and okc? Sure it would. But a 5-1 record against sacramento, charlotte, new orleans, washington, cleveland, and minnesota would still be good. (hell i remember losing to sacramento and new orleans alot lately WITH al)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think that 5-1 is a good record all the time, no matter who they played..... would it be better if all six games were against miami and okc? Sure it would. But a 5-1 record against sacramento, charlotte, new orleans, washington, cleveland, and minnesota would still be good. (hell i remember losing to sacramento and new orleans alot lately WITH al)
    one of those was the first win in la in years.
    last year on of the best games jaz zplayed in staples center ever.
    kanter and favors where beasting
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha