Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,074
    Total Rep Points
    8777
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    The next time you guys have a jazzfanz get together i can send a 5 litter keg for you to sample.
    I can send it through German Post (APO on base doesn't allow alcohol).
    That would be a complete waste of about 4.5 liters. These Utahr boys have three beers and call it a night of drinking.
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  2. #17
    High Definition Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,187
    Total Rep Points
    3678
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    That would be a complete waste of about 4.5 liters. These Utahr boys have three beers and call it a night of drinking.
    Care to put your money where your mouth is?

  3. #18
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,066
    Total Rep Points
    48818
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    I wouldn't even touch that turds mouth with my money...
    #dumptruckin

  4. #19
    Premium Member QuinSnydersHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,074
    Total Rep Points
    8777
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    But you'd touch some turd's mouth?
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

  5. #20
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,400
    Total Rep Points
    12391
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Banana bread beer by Wells is my current brew. Don't knock till you try it. Stuff is legit.

  6. #21
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    17,408
    Total Rep Points
    39341
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I like linenkugel, but i doubt you would like it much.

    Just get some red stag and stop ***** footin around with beer

  7.  

     

  8. #22
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,377
    Total Rep Points
    44131
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Hi I'm here to put your beer where my mouth is.
    #lol

  9. #23
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,377
    Total Rep Points
    44131
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Going to get some beers for the game, anything I should try out? I like brown ales, ambers ales, IPA's, and most stouts. Help a brother out.
    So what did you get bro?

    I'm drinking a Hop Rising right now.

    It's been my go to beer lately.

    Double IPA 9% only $1.50/bottle at the liquor store.

    Only problem is once you start drinking it a lot other beers start to taste like water.
    #lol

  10. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Welllllllll I got some High West double rye, Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale and Oatmeal Stout ( both excellent beers FYI ), Some beers from a brewery in Canada called Unibroue the beers were Don De Dieu, La Fin Du Monde, and Maudite .... All were very good beers, I recommend them all. Also got some High West Vodka, mainly because the bottle looked really cool and my wife likes Vodka drinks. I like to try different beers just to mix it up.

  11. #25
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,377
    Total Rep Points
    44131
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Hops Rising
    Labyrinth from Uinta Crooked line series
    Epic- Cross Fever
    Something called udobe or something, it's a black IPA or something weird. I think Uinta makes it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Welllllllll I got some High West double rye, Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale and Oatmeal Stout ( both excellent beers FYI ), Some beers from a brewery in Canada called Unibroue the beers were Don De Dieu, La Fin Du Monde, and Maudite .... All were very good beers, I recommend them all. Also got some High West Vodka, mainly because the bottle looked really cool and my wife likes Vodka drinks. I like to try different beers just to mix it up.
    **** you.
    #lol

  12. #26
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,066
    Total Rep Points
    48818
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Welllllllll I got some High West double rye, Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale and Oatmeal Stout ( both excellent beers FYI ), Some beers from a brewery in Canada called Unibroue the beers were Don De Dieu, La Fin Du Monde, and Maudite .... All were very good beers, I recommend them all. Also got some High West Vodka, mainly because the bottle looked really cool and my wife likes Vodka drinks. I like to try different beers just to mix it up.
    I think Anthony Davis bought Unibroue.


    I've tried all those .. very good. All the Smiths are good.

    Any Pabst?
    #dumptruckin

  13. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    **** you.
    I have had Hops Rising pretty often, and Epic Cross Fever .... Couldn't find Labyrinth or the "Udobe" beer ..... I totally respect your beer opinions and tried to find the ones I hadn't had.

  14. #28
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,377
    Total Rep Points
    44131
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    I have had Hops Rising pretty often, and Epic Cross Fever .... Couldn't find Labyrinth or the "Udobe" beer ..... I totally respect your beer opinions and tried to find the ones I hadn't had.
    okok we will remain friends.

    The beer I was trying to think of was Dubhe.

    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1416/67046
    #lol

  15. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    okok we will remain friends.

    The beer I was trying to think of was Dubhe.

    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1416/67046
    A lot of times I'll just go on beeradvocate and find beers that were ranked really high and try them, sometimes they are great sometimes they are overrated. I have yet to be able to find Pliny the Elder, the supposed holy grail of beers.

  16. #30
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,377
    Total Rep Points
    44131
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    A lot of times I'll just go on beeradvocate and find beers that were ranked really high and try them, sometimes they are great sometimes they are overrated. I have yet to be able to find Pliny the Elder, the supposed holy grail of beers.
    Ya, I wanna try that too.
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •