Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Jazz set a record tonight!

As the only basketball team in the history of the earth to have 3 of 5 starters not score a single point! I have never seen this even on the playground. Of course I'm ranting but this is supposed to be the NBA! My guess is that this has truly never happened and if it has it was due to injuries or something.

Tinsley, Williams, and Foye all need to be relegated to the bench to send a message. Oh wait this is Corbin, so Burks and Kanter should lose more playing time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Don't worry, they'll get more minutes and more opportunities to score next game.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Marvin needs to sit! He is a huge problem. Demare needs to take his minutes in the starting lineup. I'm okay with Hayward still coming off the bench. He brings scoring to the second unit and can still play starter minutes. The other problem I have is Watson. This character shouldn't get a lick of time on the court. He is by far the most worthless player on the team. I am so sick of watching him make mistakes. I want us to win but have to remind myself how nice a lottery pick would be.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Don't worry, they'll get more minutes and more opportunities to score next game.
    Exactly. They just need time to warm up. The problem isn't that the three are bad players, it's the damn NBA schedule. Just too long in between games. That's naturally to blame. So give them each 35 mins next time!

I know we don't like +/- stats, but isn't it painfully obvious by now that the Jazz start off almost every game by digging a big hole? When was the last game the Jazz starters dominated? Bench clawed back, only to have the starters again suck wind in the 3rd.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    it is the lack of experience
    we need more vets.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Exactly. They just need time to warm up. The problem isn't that the three are bad players, it's the damn NBA schedule. Just too long in between games. That's naturally to blame. So give them each 35 mins next time!
    The real problem was the Clippers. Don't they know there is no defense played for the first 5 minutes of the game.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is this a real stat or an angry fan stat?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think Foye gets a pass for now. He had a very rare bad shooting night.

Marvin sucks. Give Demarre the minutes or somebody else. Marvin is just a complete ghost out there. Plus we want to give him every reason to opt out.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    it is the lack of experience
    we need more vets.
    It's time to start Raja. He can make shots.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I think Foye gets a pass for now. He had a very rare bad shooting night.

Marvin sucks. Give Demarre the minutes or somebody else. Marvin is just a complete ghost out there. Plus we want to give him every reason to opt out.
    I agree. Marvin has had plenty of opportunity to show some worth. It's time to make a change.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    It's time to start Raja. He can make shots.
    best idea yet.
    we needs raja.
    could we sign josh howard too.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Corbin will seriously consider benching Marvin, but in the last game that Corbin gives him minutes, Marvin will hit 3 or 4 open three pointers, a lay up or two, finish with 15 or so points and keep his minutes for the remainder of the season. Granted, he may not have another good game after that, but he won't need to.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Marvin needs to get Raja'd. Dude is terrible and makes everyone worse simply by being in the same country. Tell him to move to Canada.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree that those three going 0fer is not acceptable. I would point out that Foye took the most shots and he only shot 5 times, Marvin 3 times and Tinsley 1.

I would point out that Jefferson did miss his first 5 shots and yet the team kept feeding him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes, give DeMarre Marvin's minutes then watch Portland give Demaree a 6 Million/ year contract while the Jazz are stuck with Marvin for 10 million and more despondent.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL